DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey all

Guest serbiantaveren

Guest serbiantaveren

I just wanted to say couple of things since I see myself as big admirer of WOT series (it seems a little arrogant but I can't help it).

I guess I just wanted to say Hi to all fellow WOT junkies. :rolleyes: This is just best epic fantasy I've seen in my life. I have nothing but respect to other giants that are in epic fantasy (like Martin, Tolkien, Rothfuss etc.), but none of them did for me what Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson did. They made me miss the characters from the books.

I've been reading this books for eight years now (I mean, read them, then reread them, read them on my native Serbian, read them on English, listen to audio books, reading comics). These books became a large part of my life.

So, since I made clear that I really like WOT, I can move to exploring Dragonmount.

For the end: I'm happy that I am here.

We are happy to have you as well. Welcome to DM.

There is a discussion area if you want to talk about the books, an area for role playing if you like to write and would enjoy creating your own character in the WoT universe.

Then, there are the social groups. You can join as many as you like. The groups are a good way to meet other WoT admirers and to have a good time. I am in the White Tower and Warders. Take a look at them and see if you find anything appealing. Many of the groups have additional boards that you cannot see until and if you decide to join.

If you need help or have questions, let us know.

Ryrin, Green Ajah Sitter

Welcome to Dragonmount! :D

I know what you mean, about the characters. WoT is not my biggest-favourite-ever fantasy series (*ducks rotten vegetables and sharp objects*) but it has the highest concentration of characters that I'm ridiculously attached to. Who are your favourites?

Archived