DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Words of Radiance Discussion - Spoilers

Mashiara Sedai

• Community Administrator

Brandon's newest novel, Words of Radiance, will be released tomorrow!  I'm going to the bookstore right after work to pick it up.  And he's stopping by Arizona on his tour, so I'm very excited to see him in person.

Here's a link to all the places he will be stopping.  I hope some of you in the Phoenix area will show up!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't come out til the 6th here in the UK *jealous*

I got my copy on the 1st - looks like my local Waterstone's jumped the gun. Not had a chance to start reading it yet, though.

I've preordered it on my kindle, won't get here until the sixth either. I want it NOOOOOW. It's the 4th here now god damnit :laugh:

Has any of you read the chapters being released on tor.com, and the Glimmers of Radiance-newsletter? I'm so excited for this book I don't know what to do with myself XD

Preordered the Kindle version.

Stayed up until 2 am reading.

Calling in sick to work today, because I have a headache and scratchy throat (from lack of sleep).

Will spend most of the day reading. :wink:

Guest corygassner

Has anyone purchased this from the eBook store?  If so, does it link to the kindle version and show what other people have highlighted?  I always think it's interesting while reading to see what several people have highlighted.

I haven't been able to figure out how to highlight things on my kindle <.<

And I wish I was able to remove others highlights completly, but I haven't figured out to do that either, just remove the number of highlighters.

To highlight you should be able to use the arrows on the square controller to position your cursor, then click the center button to start the highlight... then use the arrows to get to the end of the passage you want to highlight, and click the center button again.   That's how it works on mine, there might be extra menus or some such on your version.

Just picked up my copy, and I am intimidated!  It is HUGE!  I got my number to see Brandon (since I had to buy it from the store in order to get something signed), and I'm 21st!  YAY!  I'm on spring break next week, so I shouldn't have any trouble finishing it within the next two weeks.

Songstress, are you going to try to make it to the Scottsdale signing?

That I've already taken two vacation days for, AND I WILL BE THERE. :biggrin:

*lol* That's my plan too! We went all three days last year (did you go?) and I had a blast! The panels were incredible! There were so many wonderful authors! (And a sexy John Barrowman.)

I didn't get much reading fine yet. I'm on chapter 2. But I'm very much intrigued so far!

Archived