DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Leala Sedai

Let's nerd out a little more. (Via!)

Via, when I first met you, you were my very first mentee here.  I was bound and determined to keep in contact with you and check on you all the time.  But, once we started talking, the mentor/mentee relationship had something added to it, and you became a really good friend of mine.  We have a lot in common that we can nerd out about, we've helped each other and been happy for each other in times of success.  Recently, I noticed that even when we take a break from talking, we pick up right where we left off.  There's no awkwardness, no excuses for the hiatus, just us being us.

As your mentor, I am exceedingly proud of you in what you've accomplished for the SG, and your Ajah.  As your friend, I just kind of bask in your coolness.  ;)  You are a kind, patient, dedicated friend, and I'm so glad that you came into my life.  You are an amazing person, and I would be honored if you would become my bonded sister.  As your bonded sister, I promise to always be there for you, and be honest with you always, continuing to lift you up and share your happiness.

Leala, when I first joined I was - I admit - quite dazed and confused! All these boards with all these people who knew each other was a lot to take in. I was very relieved to be assigned a mentor to guide me through it, and what a great mentor you were: I knew I could ask you anything I needed to know because I felt really comfortable talking to you. I was also very pleased to find in you someone I could share some of my favorite things with: certain demon hunting brothers for example - that most of the people I know in 'real life' just don't get.

I'm in awe of your creative ability: I know I could never aspire to write a novel like you and your 'doodles'  are just something else. You are a kind and generous person Leala, and I always smile when a message from you pops up!  It's like you give a little bit of yourself when you do, and that bit is very much treasured as I know their is a genuine offer to talk and share from you - whether in good times or bad. You manage to cheer me up with just a quick 'hello' and there are often things that I think 'Leala would like that'.

I would be very glad to become your bonded sister: to share more nerdy chats with you, to celebrate your success with you and give you any support you need.

Congratulations!

Umm...can I see those doodles, they sound like something great...and that novel (though I think I am going to be refused on both but no harm in trying)

PS the title of thread is nice :)

I posted my doodles on Facebook, Panchi. :). I'll upload them tomorrow, though. ^^ i'm actually working on a few novels, and because tgere might be issues if they're published, i can't put them on the internet. :P

aw this was lovely  :happy:

Congrats!

congrats my beautiful bonded on your new bonded... ;) *hugs Leala and Via* congrats Via, I'm sure you know how awesome your new bonded is, and she'll complement your graceful, kind, and bright personality... :)

I posted my doodles on Facebook, Panchi. :). I'll upload them tomorrow, though. ^^ i'm actually working on a few novels, and because tgere might be issues if they're published, i can't put them on the internet. :P

umm...how about a free signed copy once they are published?

Aaww that was so sweet! Congratulations, guys :)

Thankies Brandie and Mother!!  *hugs*

umm...how about a free signed copy once they are published?

lol  Sure!  ^^

Cloud and blank and dar and time and brandie and mother and ishy *takes deep breath after saying that all in one* thank you!

*special hug for her bonded-in-law (??) time*