DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for March 2014 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

56 members have voted

1. 1. If it became a possibility, would you join up to colonise another livable planet?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends (elaborate)

Please post here so we know you're active :)

+

The poll this month is about ... MOVING TO ANOTHER PLANET!

I don't know if you're aware of the world wide competition currently taking place where you can win a spot in the group that's going to Mars in 2022?

Would you do something like that? Would you prefer it if the planet was more earthlike? Discuss!

Also,

go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active. If they don't want to, tell them to not come whining at me if their access gets removed because we don't  know they've been around.

And I'll get Snarly to Smite them.

WildTaltos ~ aes sedai ~ red ajah

i put no because therse enough problem on earth that need to be fixed urgently annd i have enuogh sense not to fantasise or partakke in one of modern humanitys huge pointles dead end distractionns such as space travel while such sufering and calamity needs to be addresed here. if i do the best i can in this life, thn ill be alowed the luxury to think abuot other worlds after death. 

Edited by WildTaltos

Daruya - Aes Sedai - Blue Ajah

It depends on the planet. If it was like earth and I could convince enough of my family and friends to go, I'd be all for it!  Assuming we could get there in a timely fashion.  I don't think I'd like living in a space ship for years at a time!

Basel Gill, Brown Ajah Head. I would love to go to another planet but not to move there, just to visit.

Rhea ~ White Ajah Sitter

I'll stay on Earth unless there's a reason to evacuate. :p

Ryrin, Green Ajah Sitter

Yes, I would like a planet that has only cool beautiful Fall weather.

wheeloftime13- Brown Sitter

it depends on the climate, how far away it is, and if there were any natives already living there

Leala Gymorraine - Aes Sedai of the Blues

I would stay here.  I'd get homesick too easily.  ;)

Davrick - Der'Manshima - Me'Arearth

I choose depends because I would want to know if I would be able to come back or at least communicate with people here.

Sunrise Lord - Aes Sedai - Yellow Ajah Sitter

I voted no.  I like my home.  The ONLY way I'd go live on another planet is if my family went.

Aiel Heart - Der'Manshima - Cuen'd'eren

I've always dreamed about traveling in space...

ThorkinBarrimore (Ren'Shai) Der'Manshima

I voted yes. It only takes sitting though rush hour traffic and people not giving their turn signals and I'm totally ready to leave. :biggrin:

Panchi, Aes Sedai of Red Ajah

It would depend on how planet is, how much time it takes to travel, who's going, consequences of joining etc.

Misheru - Aes Sedai, Green Ajah

I like this planet :wub: It has fantasy books and kitties and chocolate and good music.