DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Out trigger novels

Leopoled Boothe

Who would you like to see star in his/her own Wheel of Time Out trigger novel? My top choices would be:

Logain (along with some other Asha'Man)

Thom(c'mon there have to be a million stories left to tell about this guy)

Talmanes (Great character who has been left way underdeveloped)

Olver (be interesting to see how this kid turns out)

Uno and Regan (they must have had a few good adventures between TDR and LoC)

Elyas (I'd like to read about his days and a Warder and why he left that profession).

Bayle Doman (he's another guy who I get the feeling has some interesting stories in his past)

Guest Wynne Jessal

Of your options, in order of preference:

Logain

Talmanes

Elyas

The others I could take or leave.

I'd love to read more about the AoL Aes Sedai (specifically our Forsaken, and LTT).

And for the present, I wish RJ would write more interaction between the Aiel and the "wetlanders." That's always fun.

Guest Wynne Jessal

Rand's like the black hole of this series. You only know he's there by the activity swirling around him. There are POVs surrounding him, but no POV of his own. Is he really there? Hmm...

Guest Barmacral

I'd be interested in seeing a Mat and Tuon one, more because I'd be interested in a Tuon novel, and Mat just happens to come along in that package.

Yeah for who someone who is probably the most important character of the books, I can go mental reading paragraph after paragraph and never knowing what the hell Rand is doing.

By the end of WH, I was really sick of reading about Perrin.

I would like to see a book based in Seandar,or maybe Shara. I think he'd probably right these Outrigger novels with no connection to the old characters of the series.

jessal theres a book out authored by jordan and some other person and it goes pretty deep on the age of legends it tells you everything you could want to know just not stories or nuthin just info. its just called robert jordans the wheel of time.

Guest Wynne Jessal
jessal theres a book out authored by jordan and some other person and it goes pretty deep on the age of legends it tells you everything you could want to know just not stories or nuthin just info. its just called robert jordans the wheel of time.

... Yeah I know. It's in on my dresser.

Archived