DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Tyzack

Is there a thread/forum/area/whatever for job discussions

I was wondering about this?

For example;

I'm a programmer and frequently when I'm given large, open ended tasks, the designs i have are good (accepted) but as I'm coding I re-write what I do almost constantly because I can never decided on exactly -how- to program it!

Are there any other programmers here? How do you deal with it? Code and forget?

I doubt there is anything of the sort on Dragonmount but you could try, since you are a programmer, looking for something in the forums of codecademy.com. You might even learn a thing or two :)

Yeah, if there is no opportunity to remember the names, it is better to take information from the sources. All information must be relevant. You should not put any new skills and talk about achievements that did not exist in reality. It is necessary to be guided by one simple rule: “All secret things will come to light sooner or later.” Even if initially you will be able to make a good impression during the initial selection, at the interview the result may be negative. These CV Writers Reviews made it all clear to me. In other words, a cv is a document made that allows you to present your own skills, both professional and personal.

Edited by TrentPhilips