DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

sup ya'll ^.^/

deep.rest

Hello! Started the series a few weeks ago. Working on Lord of Chaos now. I've not filled my profile though I'll get to that later (I've been told I'm a procrastinator but I've also been told that I should go easy on trying to prove people wrong so hey...)

Anyway I look forward to chatting with the community. ^…^

Q. What did the Accepted say when the Aes Sedai expressed the mildest sympathy for all the hard disciplines?

A. It shawl good.

Lol. Welcome to DM. Just a heads up. Spoilers can be all over now so be very careful where you tread.

I hope you end up eventually checking out the social groups. That's a great place to meet people. With some of them at least, I know you can't see all of the forums until and if you decide to join.

In the role play area you can create your own WoT character but again, spoilers.

Just be really careful. I don't want the series ruined for you.

Welcome, deep.rest!  Can I call you DR (as in D. R., not Dr! LOL!)?

If you find you've made an error in your post, you can always edit it (unless you're playing a mafia game).  :smile:

I hope to see you around the social groups soon!  I mostly hang out in the White Tower but when I had more time for groups, was also active in the Kin and the Aiel.

Enjoy yourself . . . and like Ryrin said, watch out for spoilers!

realized after clicking the post button that I misspelled ryrin's name and felt guilty for being sloppy and then tried to stop the process and correct, but was too late and now its a double post gahhhh >…<

Fixed that for ya. :wink:

Welcome to DM!

Archived