DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (KassidyRose)

The Novice KassidyRose DaiShan has completed her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until the Arches have been posted

Declaration of Self:   I am KassidyRose , I am engaged to Amarande, I had him join so we could go through the ranks together . In 2001 one of  my Sisters~In~Law finally got me to read the WoT series, I read up to book 5 and then put the books on hold til 2011 , I kept  thinking about the books  and the dice in Mat's head . I had to buy a lot of the books  again but , I finally read the whole series .I found DM through Google search when I was looking for images  and I joined a while ago but I didn't really look into the site until became a Novice . I'm really glad I signed up , I met a lot of nice people  and everyone  is nice here .

Declaration of Commitment:    I have enjoyed my time as a Novice  I believe I did make some friends along the  way .The projects I have done so far are run a few Signature contests  for  the Brown/White Ajahs and for the Red Ajah.  I had participated  in a few of the Greens', one was Welfare to Animals and the other was the New Year's Dance along with  learning about people's worst  vacations  with the Brown Ajah . I also played Hangman with the Grays . All of these  are my memorable experiences.

Declaration of Intent:    As an Accepted I plan on visiting  all the  Ajahs to find my home to Aspire to and become an  Aes Sedai . I plan on continuing to participate in the Ajahs and Disciplines to earn my way to become Aes Sedai .  I believe I have  considered  an Ajah . My future goal  is to continue  to have fun on the site and get to know  the Aes Sedai and Asha'man  and Gaidin  on the site and find my  home .

I am glad  for the  auto save because my Arches  got deleted .