DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Theodora)

The Novice Theodora has completed her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until the Arches have been posted

Declaration of Self

I am an ordinary Bulgarian girl who in a few days will be 21. I study Economics in the UK and I love reading fantasy books and drawing. I used to party quite a lot but in the past year I feel I have outgrown much of that and now I prefer to stay home with a nice book in hand. My grandmother introduced me to WoT (she is dead now) when I was 12 or 13, so I carry the book not only because it is the greatest saga ever written but as a link between my grandmother and me. I am so glad that I have decided to be braver and not only lurk but post on DM, as I got to know the incredible people here who with their friendly attitude helped me in times when life wasn't treating me in the best way.

Declaration of Commitment

I loved my time as a Novice - I met a lot of great people in the White Tower, some of which I dare say are friends that I could count on. I was honoured to be chosen as the Head of my house - Trehelion - and I hope I am living up to the expectations. Itook part in multiple events, games and discussions that we not only informative but great deal of fun, which I couldn't have had on any other place.

Declaration of Intent

As an Accepted I intent to be more devoted to my role as a Head of the Trehelion house. Also, I would like to participate in more events and get to know the different Ajahs in the best way, so I could find my home in one of them. I will work hard for the popularity of the White Tower and organising mutual events with the other SGs.

Lovely Arches.

We're also so glad you decided to join the WT *hugs*

Welcome to the ring! *hands over a pile of banded dresses*

Thank you, Blank

*picks up the 7-banded dress and the serpent ring in awe*

Thank you, guys!

Congrats on your raising little sister! :biggrin: *huggles*  I'm sure you are doing an amaaaazing job as the Trehelion house head :wub:

Oh!

*squishyhugs her mentee* Congratulations, Thea! :happy:

Here is a present for you!

6laQW2Zv_M8.jpg

She is almost grown up already smile2.gif

I don't know how I missed this!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

We totally need cake to celebrate our Acceptedness :wink:

SfP9ljz.jpg

I'm so glad we met here, and congratulations!

Congratulations and welcome to the Ring, Theo :)

wheel06043.jpg

And may I say, you had an awesome grandma.