DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

It doesn't have to make sense when I have nothing to say, when those who are better than me at this talk and and I have my task as doc,

There are 49 pages of people who do have something to say. If you don't have anything to say, aren't you playing the wrong game? Town should not just exist, they should attempt to find the scum.

Please, they were completely coherent.

They were as coherent as the first words of a toddler.

It is bad game by you

GF the only reason I am not even trying to get @ you is because you are the doc

Apart from that, you've been completely worthless

At least I shot the mayor  :rolleyes:

That pretty much sums it up. If this hadn't been such a weird game with a triple cult, I'd want to policy lynch you for uselessness. It's just that I think we can't waste the day on a useless townie and simply HAVE TO find scum every day.

I really am town

Unless you think Dice is a recruitable cop

Which would be lulzworthy

Have you been recruited?

I hope not

Did you protect Dap last night?

This is why I'm still doubting you a bit. Maybe you're a god and recruited Dice after he claimed cop, and you just used your kill and not your recruit. I'm not going to lynch for that scenario though, seeing as there are better lynch candidates.

Everyone give your opinions, lets not be hasty with this, the whole last day to me smaked of going to someone's favour.

I have no Idea if Dap has been recruited, dice hasn't been recruited if he wasn't first night.

Why should I have protected Dap? I require a satisfactory answer, or your the next after Darthe,...

If people would tell what they think of this.

Don't play when drunk. Please. You're just talking bull.

He could of

I've not discounted that. In the past I've seen cops recruited and giving out fake info

As to why I'm invincible. I dunno. I'm not even sure if you truely shot me (faked result to get me offed. It's possible)

As I said above too - should we consider Tom and Dice as confirmed town simply because there hasn't been a counterclaim? And even if we would be 100% certain Dice is an unrecruitable cop, it only means we can trust Tom for today. Tomorrow he might be scum.

In my opinion, cop views aren't a lot to go on for a game like this. Better to just use your scum radar and own role information.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leyrann, I want people to lynch mafia. I believe this will be my last game, it doesn't seem to work for me, I draw my conclusions. There is always something that stops me from focusing. I do not know you, it doesn't really matter to me what you think, but you sound earnest. Let's make this work, and that's that. The bull talking seems to be the best I can offer, I just never have the time otherwise. After the game no doubt I have a time when I find, wow what do I do with this hour.

That fact is I was doc from day 1 and so that's how I approached the game. I hope yesterday's posts helped town somehow, I did make an effort.

:laugh:

I'm still VT.  Cults confuse the heck out of me, who knows who you can trust?

I am most worried about the claimed folks, they would be much more likely to have been recruited in my opinion.

So if you lynch me, I'd say to be wary of GF or Dice.

I dunno what else I can say?  No one is trustworthy, because we only got rid of what, 1 god? That leaves 2 more that can recruit at night right?  Beyond that, I would imagine it's just numbers, and trying to guess who would be recruited.

Official Vote Count

Andrej (7): Turin, Dap, Dice, Andrej, chuckles (tom), Ley, Hallia

Chuckles (1): WBK (Ley 2)

GF (3): Rag, Chaelca, Darthe

Darthe (1): GF

Not Voting: Goldy

Right so Darthe is purple cos I don't think he's a god. It was too much to risk on the claim, but I don't believe the claim.

Dice and gf are blue cos their claims make sense but I don't think they are immune to recruits so they are not blue beyond day 1

So Tom, hally, and I are the post suspicious

Official Vote Count

Darthe: Rags

Rag: Darthe, Turin

Turin: Dice, Tommy, Hallia, Goldy, Chaelca

Dice: GF

Not voting: Everyone else

So tom and hally are on real safe spots in that lynch, I'm off it completely

Still the scummist are us three

Official Vote Count

Darthe (1/5): Rag

Rags (5/5): Darthe, Dice, Goldy, Dap, Tommy

Not voting: Hallia, Ley, GF

Once again Tom and I

I'm town, I don't know about tom. I thought chuckles was mafia from D1

Toms had a kill every other night so far? (Give or take right?)

Yea I'm not sure but I don't trust tom

Hally, it's likely LYLO or very near to it for town. You could atleast try save yourself

Dap I was cleared by Dice (the cop)

So if Dice dies soon I am still clear

I know

I'm not voting you cos of that. It relies on dice still being the cop but in a recruit I'm unsure

Tell me what more I can do?  I'll answer any questions you have.

Give more reads and stuff

Archived