DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!  I like it.  Good to see you again Lolguy, GE is relatively new but he is fun to play with.  Rag is from the champions game (IVE MISSED YOU RAG!  VOTE RAG) and is quite good.  That was also a really well written entry scene (is jealous of writing abilities).  From what I am getting it seems that this game has three warring factions and a town stuck between them?

To me it read like we don't have a mafia, but three cults.

Anyways, vote... Erm, I don't know who to vote now that Maw isn't in the game.

Oh, you know what, vote Turin, because he's bonded to Ithi who in the past (the distant past) always voted me D1.

I think this would have made more sense

eeny-meeny-miny-u72237.jpg

... admits he can be "a bit of an ass"

dang i edited my post because i made a typo :(

I will let it slide this time but only once and only because you are new. 

If you want to amend anything, do not edit. Instead make a new post and put your edit there and people will understand. This is your one chance :tongue:

MODKILL!!  MODKILL!!

boy-that-escalated-kujfzn.jpg

Proves it,

That was a joke right? Asking for a modkill on someone in their very first game for an innocent edit.

1. Turin - Good player, well rounded and strong on either team but not overly fond of making his own cases and tends to be busy.  More dangerous as mafia than town because of clever planning skills

2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi) - Completely new

3. Andrej - Tends to go with the flow.  Can occasionally step on his own toes but is seen as more of a wildcard player for his ability to throw all over the field.  Could be great if he was firmer.

4. Darthe - Lackadaisical and rash, bold and aggressive.  Tends to draw a lot of attention and fight hard for his thoughts but can be made apathetic if confronted with a group that does not agree with his enthused ideas.  Potentially dangerous as town but can be managed over time.

5. TheRagnarok - Intentionally plays as a wildcard, is good at creating credible arguments as mafia and hiding behind a tale of reasonability as either alignment.  Likely to throw himself into a challenge as town even if it goes against popular opinions, or even because it goes against the popular opinion.

6. WBK - Quiet, flustered easily, and aggressive but a good candidate for a backup in a mafia team that has a couple of loud frontmen due to a tendency to recognize flaws in logic rather quickly and exploit them well.

7. GF - an older player, reportedly quite consistent and solid in play but rarely puts tons of effort into the game anymore.  more of a threat as mafia for the excitement that may come from gaining a juicy role

8. Hallia - Learning quickly, becoming a threat.  will trust too easily in whoever she believes early on in the game.  Can be exploited but also can be quite an advocate.  If you remove the person she is attached to she quickly loses focus.  I anticipate hally to be mid to late game WIFOM usually

9. Dap - Well rounded, a solid player who can case well as town and who will not stand out as scum.  

10. Chuckles - Lots of fun to play with.  No clue how he will play this game.

12. Ley - Too emotional and stubborn to move with the game effectively but really good at using his traits to get to endgame as scum.  He makes great night choices and will be dead quickly if he tries to lead town.

13. Golden - Golden is really fun so far.  He is newer but he is strong with both alignments, has good instincts and is developing nice logical skills.  I would be happy to be teammates with him and ready to kill him at a moments notice otherwise.  He will be helpful if town.

15 Dice - The aussie.  Quiet as hell as mafia, loud as hell as town.  If you notice him sticking his neck out its a good indication taht he is town.  This also makes him an overly easy lynch candidate.  Experienced players will take advantage of this as town or mafia

So reading through these...Turin is the D1 lynch.  Got it.

... admits he can be "a bit of an ass"

dang i edited my post because i made a typo :(

I will let it slide this time but only once and only because you are new. 

If you want to amend anything, do not edit. Instead make a new post and put your edit there and people will understand. This is your one chance :tongue:

MODKILL!!  MODKILL!!

boy-that-escalated-kujfzn.jpg

Proves it,

That was a joke right? Asking for a modkill on someone in their very first game for an innocent edit.

NEIN!  Mafia is no game!

Wolfie, Lolguy, DIce, Ley!  People I don't get to see in mafia!  I'm so glad to see you guys :happy: 'specially my wolfie.

Thanks Darthe, I actually really appreciate that!  I am working on becoming a better player.  Maybe I'll attach myself to you this game :wink:

1. Turin - Good player, well rounded and strong on either team but not overly fond of making his own cases and tends to be busy.  More dangerous as mafia than town because of clever planning skills

4. Darthe - Lackadaisical and rash, bold and aggressive.  Tends to draw a lot of attention and fight hard for his thoughts but can be made apathetic if confronted with a group that does not agree with his enthused ideas.  Potentially dangerous as town but can be managed over time.

5. TheRagnarok - Intentionally plays as a wildcard, is good at creating credible arguments as mafia and hiding behind a tale of reasonability as either alignment.  Likely to throw himself into a challenge as town even if it goes against popular opinions, or even because it goes against the popular opinion.

is town.  This also makes him an overly easy lynch candidate.  Experienced plawhyme-fryme-ate.jpgyers w

Interesting analysis on me. I see that you and Depso again are at opposite ends of the spectrum. He always says I'm better as town except that I tunnel(read as: catch him as mafia) too much. I think you still have visions of joffrey running thru your head. (it's good to be the king, lol)

The busy is what leads to the not as many cases. Even when I have the people I think are mafia they can wiggle away if timing prevents me from digging into them. 

I find your self analysis interesting.  It kind of boils down to "just keep me around and I will help town eventually" 

Rags, what do you think of Darthe's selfie and also what he said about you?

If Turin plays the whole game only posting memes I may declare him a winner no matter how the game ends.

It would be awesome but I can only do them from home on computer so not very practical.

As you know but some may not, most of them came from the mafia meme thread here on the BT main page. feel free to add more and use any you like

Lol would you disagree

I would say that my greatest strengths as a townie are that I don't really care what anyone thinks and that I look at things from a different angle than many. It lets me find some mafia that are doing well at hiding. Unfortunately for me lately it has been after I die that people start thinking about what I saw. Sometimes they never see it. 

As for mafia. In complex role heavy games I am good at coordinating actions to achieve results. And when I have the time I can be a very good "townie".  The former hasn't been of as much use as the current trend is to have smaller and more basic (at least role wise) games due in part to the diminished player pool. The blending in is always helpful, especially in more basic games.

And just for the good times...

is-king-of.jpg

you said 69 *snorf*

what-you-talkin-xkfog1.jpg

*points down*

Hey darthe any new games your hosting?

And chaelca is there any nickname you have that's easier to spell? Or can i dub thee chal?

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?14683-Signup-Game-of-Thrones-Role-Madness-Mafia

I'm so tempted but other sites scare me. How good will this game be?

Ah hell it's GoT too... I REALLY want to play. 

Warn me before you close sign-ups. 

And chaelca is there any nickname you have that's easier to spell? Or can i dub thee chal?

u can use chae ?  :tongue:

but chal sounds cooler  :unsure:

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?14683-Signup-Game-of-Thrones-Role-Madness-Mafia

oooh i dont think i can handle 2 games with my current schedule  :sad:

You can both do it.  This game is going to be awesome and besides, I am playing in three advanced games and modding one with another one on the eves that is probably going to be my second biggest game ever (because the rules of woe was 69 players).

3. Andrej - Tends to go with the flow.  Can occasionally step on his own toes but is seen as more of a golden-armed Troy Aikman reincarnate for his ability to throw all over the field. Probably one of the greatest. EVER.

FTFY.

I mostly agree with your meta reads. Specifically Dice and somewhat on Turin. I think he tends to post more elaborate (and far-fetched) 'scenarios' as mafia though. For example, him twisting my Vig claim to be that of a mafia GF in the VD game.

What checked out in regards to Rag and your RVS on him?

@Ley - why feel the need to explain your RVS? Or even place one at all?

I'm afraid I don't know what RVS means. If it's another way to write "joke vote", I just like giving weird, nonlogical reasoning for my joke vote. And this was the first weird, nonlogical reasoning for a joke vote I thought of.

@ Darthe, Ley, AJ 

i-see-you-oc7aiy.jpg

Nah, just replying to a question.

Hey!  I like it.  Good to see you again Lolguy, GE is relatively new but he is fun to play with.  Rag is from the champions game (IVE MISSED YOU RAG!  VOTE RAG) and is quite good.  That was also a really well written entry scene (is jealous of writing abilities).  From what I am getting it seems that this game has three warring factions and a town stuck between them?

To me it read like we don't have a mafia, but three cults.

Anyways, vote... Erm, I don't know who to vote now that Maw isn't in the game.

Oh, you know what, vote Turin, because he's bonded to Ithi who in the past (the distant past) always voted me D1.

I think this would have made more sense

eeny-meeny-miny-u72237.jpg

About as much, yeah. It wasn't exactly intended to make a lot of sense, so I suppose it's okay.

Archived