DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

Fall-of-Pha-thon-greek-mythology-2996236

Welcome to Clash of Divinity Mafia!

This game is modded by myself and Pralaya.

Important!

This is a recruit game and thus is Advanced. I'm happy for people new to Mafia to play but if so it's likely best you have a mentor. Please let us know if you need a mentor or have one in mind and have them post here as well. Thanks!

The rules:

• You may not quote any part of any private communication we have with you. This includes PM’s, QT boards, or IM convos.
  • You may not edit your posts.
  • CHARACTER CLAIMS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Role claims are fine. Do not hint at your character. Slight hints are ok but that is at our discretion. You will be punished if you go too far.
  • This is a hammer game. When the hammer vote is cast, any other votes and unvotes will not be counted.
  • If you have been hammered, you are dead. There is some leeway in posting before the Mod puts up the scene but at that point you are dead and should no longer be "playing the game".
  • Votes and unvotes need to be bolded and red, and you must have the word Vote in the same format before the person's name.
  • You must unvote before voting again.
  • Please send all day/night actions to us via your Role PM AND in the QT. We will be following both closely but that way is safest.
  • If no majority is reached by the deadline, We will modkill a random player and no coroner info will be given.
  • No discussing the game off thread unless you have been given a QT board. Period.
  • Day 1 will be a maximum of 1 week long. After that Days will be no more than 72 hours long and Nights will be no more than 24 hours. Adjustments will be made for weekends.
  • After death, you get one "Bah!" post that may not contain any game-related information.
  • Self-voting and voting No Lynch are allowed.
  • We don't mind chatting with players. Feel free to ask questions and stuff, either in the game or via PM if you prefer - but also respect if we tell you to PAFO.
  • Respect that your Mods sleep and have lives. We will do our best to keep VCs updated and be around to deal with anything else but we can't always be available.
  • Stay active. At least one game related post per phase, preferably more. Playing Quiet or Playing Loud are bother perfectly valid styles and I'm not going to call you out on either. If you have a genuine reason for inactivity please let us know.
  • We shouldn't have to include this but don't make things personal. Personal insults/threats/harassment will not be tolerated. If there is an issue PM one of us.
  • Breaking of any rules will result in PRs being handed out or worse. You've been warned.
  • We are your Mod-Gods. We are the law. Don't make us Mod-Kill you plz.

Please Note: All content included in scenes does not reflect game-related actions and is included for flavour. 

Players

1. Turin - Varuna - Mafia Hindu Elder God - Lynched Day 2
2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi) - Melinda Sandberg, Supreme Commander of the League for Humanity, Town Mayor - Killed Night 2
3. Andrej - Manmohan Singh - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1
4. Darthe - Zeus - Mafia Greek Elder God - Lynched Day 4
5. TheRagnorak - Pope Francis, Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 3
6. WBK Ley 2.0 - Barack Obama - Mafia Greek - Lynched Day 6

7. GF
8. Hallia, Kim Jong Un, Town Vanilla - Mod-Killed Day 4
9. Dap - Egyptian Mafia Recruit - Lynched Day 5
10. Chuckles Tommy
12. Ley - David Cameron - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1
13. Golden
15 Dice

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world was in turmoil. Barack Obama stared desolately outside the window of his room. The entire land was flooded with rains and any remnants of civilizations were washed away. Lightning striked regularly and he could see a building collapse under its fury. Just a week back, the country recorded its highest temperature and hundreds had died in the heatstroke. He sighed.

"Do we have any hope left?” he asked the leaders who had gathered for the emergency meeting.

The utter silence answered him. He looked at the desolate faces of all the leaders and he could understand the pain of what they had all lost. It had all started a month back in Wiltshire, England. Ghostly visages had appeared in the sky. Fire, rain and lightning had struck all at once. The Elder Gods. The land was ravaged and those who hadn't died in the ensuing battle were either gone insane or injured beyond recovery. Little information was gathered through the handful of survivors who described the Divine clash in fright and terror. Since then various places around the globe had reported casualties in the clash and nearly half the world was destroyed.

"Do we even know who they are?" he asked in exasperation.

"Well, in a way", started Manmohan Singh, the Prime Minister of India. "My analysts have put together the descriptions and it appears that one of the Gods is from my Pantheon. Varuna, the God of Water and of the Celestial ocean. It is our belief that the floods are his doing"

"And, other reports suggest Zeus, the God of Lightning and Thunder", explained Pope Francis. "He was easily recognized by his unmistakable beard"

"And, the third?" asked Obama.

"Amun-Ra" came a determined voice from the door. A woman entered the room and took place at the head of the table, ignoring the surprised looks of the leaders around. She was followed by a group of scientists, doctors and soldiers. "The God of Fire, you know. What? Oh, pardon me, let me introduce myself. I am Melinda Sandberg, the Supreme Commander of the League for Humanity, which was formed for this very purpose. Secretive organization and all that. Sanctioned by the UN. Even hidden from the likes of you"

"What..." started Obama.

"We do not have time" thundered Melinda. "We, the League for Humanity, have known of this threat years ago and we have been preparing for the same. Listen to me and we can all live. The Elder Gods hate each other and we have to use that hate against them. They derive powers from their followers. Naturally, the more they have, the faster they win. Our only option is to destroy them before they destroy us"

"Impossible", thundered Xi Jinping. "As much as I loathe to admit that the Gods exist, I have seen them and they cannot be touched by humans !"

"Oh, they can. They very well can be destroyed. The scientists at NASA have determined that they appear on Earth as Avatars to recruit their followers. When they are in their Avatar state, they are vulnerable. They can be killed by our specially equipped soldiers from the UN Peacekeeping Force"

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"Do you know who the Avatars are? Neither do we. And, that is the problem. We do not have time ! We hope that the NASA can cook something to identify the Gods. That is our only hope !"

Hope, the only reason to try. The only thing left in the celestial waste that their world is about to become. They argued, planned, threatened and finally came up with a plan to save humanity. The League for Humanity had made up their mind. Destroy or be destroyed.

***************************

The rains and thunder had stopped suddenly near the White House. A lone figure walked solemnly towards it. From a distance, he looked like a normal human but endowed with an uncanny charisma and brightness. Almost celestial. Divine. A smile appeared amidst the overworked countenance of the figure. He walked towards the base of the fountain and saw a man lying down, sheltered from the angry rains and thunder. The figure touched his brow and smiled. The man woke up with a start, his eyes transfixed on the figure's eyes.

"Symbols. Once you destroy the symbols all hope is lost. You, my friend, is mine forever. From now on, you help me destroy these humans, Gods and anyone who opposes me. I will not stop till everything is mine. I will not stop till the world is created in my image."

He pointed towards the White House and a great ball of fire dropped and obliterated the building. He laughed as the man bowed and prayed. “I AM AMUN RA.  Go forth and destroy in my name !"

It is now Day 1. You may now post.

hello 

so i know most of the guys(and galls) in the game except 

2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi)

5. TheRagnarok
13. Golden

just to introduce myself, im chuckles im awesome and occasionally funny and enjoy long walks on the beach

Hey!  I like it.  Good to see you again Lolguy, GE is relatively new but he is fun to play with.  Rag is from the champions game (IVE MISSED YOU RAG!  VOTE RAG) and is quite good.  That was also a really well written entry scene (is jealous of writing abilities).  From what I am getting it seems that this game has three warring factions and a town stuck between them?

Hey!  I like it.  Good to see you again Lolguy, GE is relatively new but he is fun to play with.  Rag is from the champions game (IVE MISSED YOU RAG!  VOTE RAG) and is quite good.  That was also a really well written entry scene (is jealous of writing abilities).  From what I am getting it seems that this game has three warring factions and a town stuck between them?

To me it read like we don't have a mafia, but three cults.

Anyways, vote... Erm, I don't know who to vote now that Maw isn't in the game.

Oh, you know what, vote Turin, because he's bonded to Ithi who in the past (the distant past) always voted me D1.

dang i edited my post because i made a typo :(

I will let it slide this time but only once and only because you are new. 

If you want to amend anything, do not edit. Instead make a new post and put your edit there and people will understand. This is your one chance :tongue: 

Hey darthe any new games your hosting?

And chaelca is there any nickname you have that's easier to spell? Or can i dub thee chal?

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?14683-Signup-Game-of-Thrones-Role-Madness-Mafia

I'm so tempted but other sites scare me. How good will this game be?

Ah hell it's GoT too... I REALLY want to play. 

Warn me before you close sign-ups. 

And chaelca is there any nickname you have that's easier to spell? Or can i dub thee chal?

u can use chae ?  :tongue:

but chal sounds cooler  :unsure:

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?14683-Signup-Game-of-Thrones-Role-Madness-Mafia

oooh i dont think i can handle 2 games with my current schedule  :sad:

Archived