DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tribute to Loial

trakand01

I'm rereading the series and as there are not dozens of threads on here for Loial thought I would start one. I've just read the bit where Perrin is rallying the Two Rivers against the trollocs (just before the big fight where Devon Ride and Taren Ferry also come to fight), and found myself sat on the edge of my seat as they shouted Perrin to tell him there were 'figures' in the woods, running towards them, which materialised into Loial, carrying an injured Gaul (after they had been against Perrin's wishes to close the Manetheren waygate permanently). Loial had run for days to get back, with Gaul injured - they all cheered him on and I had to agree if i'd been in the house alone, I would have done also!

I couldn't agree with you more!! I liked it when Loial was going to guard the door to where the children were hiding, and he said something like as long as I live, they won't get through this door. Goose bump moment. Awesome.

Guest Wynne Jessal
I couldn't agree with you more!! I liked it when Loial was going to guard the door to where the children were hiding' date=' and he said something like as long as I live, they won't get through this door. Goose bump moment. Awesome.[/quote']

Yes that is a great scene.

Similarly, when he gets all determined to go into battle at Dumai's Wells.

I would be interested to read the meeting between Randland ogiers and the Seanchan Gardeners.

Archived