DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The White/Brown Winter Olympic Carnival: What Would Brian Boitano Do?

Theodora

brian_boitano_1_6.jpg

"What would Brian Boitano do
If he was here right now,
He'd make a plan
And he'd follow through,
That's what Brian Boitano'd do.

When Brian Boitano was in the Olympics,
Skating for the gold,
He did two salchows and a triple lutz
While wearing a blind fold.
.."

~Stan & Kyle, South Park Elementary~    

South_Park_Avatar_RTE.jpg    theosp.jpg

RTE                                 Theo

So, boys and girls, we are  RTE & Theo and this year in the spirit of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, we will be posting dire situations, which you have to overcome Brian Boitano style. Use your imagination and wow us with your incredible ideas of heroism. For every situation, we will choose a winner, based on originality & fun factor and give scores in the end.

So, let's start with Situation No 1:

You are snuggled in a warm blanket at home, watching your most favourite sport - ice-skating, when a black-out causes all TVs in your country to blow up in steam. There is not even internet. What? What? What? You can't watch the Winter Olympics?! You panic but then you get a grip: What Would Brian Boitano Do?

1. My first thought would be thermonuclear war therefore who cares about the Olympics, find a hole to hide!

2. No internet? Bloody hell! The whole of central government is in chaos as everything is electronically managed these days. Go out stock up on long life food essentials and crawl up to said hole and wait for the inevitable chaos, to pass.

3. If it's none of the above, I then blame an alien invasion.

WWBBD?

Well he won't be missing any Olympics on TV because he's there in person! Therefore I do what I can to cross the border, dodging the authorities since I have no passport, then hide out in an abandoned mine shaft with my portable satellite, generator and 13" TV until the Olympics are over. Taking time out to eat only my stash of Pringles and HoHo's.

Let us try another situation. If people would like to join in later, they could catch up

Situation No 2

You are watching Live in Sochi the Olympic torch being lid when suddenly a huge Ice demon appears and freezes the flame, then stands guard. The games cannot start without it! Everyone else is panicking or frozen. Then you think What Would Brian Boitano Do?

Haha, I can imagine Terrance and Phillip and what they will use to repel the demon :biggrin::wink:

Very good solutions. Let's see you solve this:

Situation No 3

It is a winter weekend and a lot of your friends decide to enjoy it. You are sitting alone in a tobbogan on top of a very steep hill, afraid to give it a try. Suddenly, someone pushes you and you go full speed down the hill. To make matters worse, the huge dog of your neighbour starts chasing you, barking aggressively. You see that you are coming to the end of the hill and onto a road full of traffic. What Would Brian Boitano Do?

• 2 weeks later...

Brian would quickly whisper the dog into obedience cause he can talk to the animals, harness it to his own sled, feed it magical corn so that it can fly ahead of me, double hitch my sled to his, and fly us over the road and over the rainbow, where we become friends with many cartoon characters and wizard of oz fans and live happily ever after until the Alice b Toklas cookies wear off and we find ourselves snug, safe and warm at the lodge.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived