DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

• Community Administrator

msg-6827-0-40159800-1387667825.jpg

Hello everyone! It's time to post the sign-ups for the Pictophone game. You don't know what that is? Well, it's like the game "telephone," except, we use pictures instead of words. One player is given a phrase, and has to draw it for their teammate. That person, then has to guess the phrase, and send it to the next person on their team. That teammate takes the phrase and draws a picture for the next player. And so on, and so forth.

Sound like fun? Then sign up by posting below! The game will start on January 17th. We need at least eight players (2 teams of 4), but the more, the merrier!

If you have any questions about how to play, post them below, or PM me.

Players:

1. Chaelca

2. TylerRVG

3. Aiel Heart

4. Theodora

5. WolfbrotherKronos

6. Kukaso

7. Rhea

how do you draw it?

I would suggest a program on your computer, Paint or GIMP or something. Then you upload it to the PM that will be sent to you and your teammate (this is easily done with DM's feature "more reply options" down at the bottom of the "quick post" area. There, you can attach a file by clicking "choose file," and selecting the picture file you want to upload. Once you've selected the file, hit "attach this file" and it will be added to your post). You can also upload the drawing to your photo holder of your choice (photobucket, Flickr, Facebook, etc) and copy and paste in the PM.

would the players need to be online a lot?

No, you wouldn't need to be online much at all. However, there will be a time limit. Once the phrase/picture comes to you, you have 24 hours to send it to the next player. If you don't get sent within that 24 hours, you will lose points off your score for the round.

?????

I don't know what that means. Do you want more detailed directions?

You sure? It's really fun and we don't expect wonderful drawings.

Here's the thread from last year's carnival. Take a look at the drawing to get an idea.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78602-white-ajahs-winter-carnival-pictophone-game/

Okay, I've got you all added!

Who else would like to give it a shot?

Theo, I'll use a random generator to get the order of the teams. If there's enough time, we'll do two rounds so everyone has a chance to draw.

Tyler, I made that Ajah logo! *beams proudly* I thought it was pretty clever too.

Archived