DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Face

Nar Shadda Han

Hello everyone :). Ive been browsing around here for awhile and i like what i see so i decided to join. About 5 years ago i picked up New Spring at a yard sale. I considered it a very good read but i it tucked away on my shelf, not to be read for a long time. About 2 years ago i decided to re read it. Immediately after that i began searching at my local libraries for The Eye. I was hooked from then on. I have always been a huge fan of fantasy stories and books. Im an avid fan of LotR and im getting in rl salvatore. Anyways Im a huge fan of the WoT series. Ive never actually completed the series but Ive read to book 11 twice. The first time i reached book 11 and due to circumstances i ran out of time. After about a year or so i decided to finish it but i started reading and realized in had forgotten most major plot lines and so forth so i started anew. I cant wait to start chatting and meet fellow WoT readers. I intend to be very active on the forums. I cant wait :)

Yay!! You found us and joined. :) Welcome. I'm most active in the social group, the White Tower and Warders. We have a bunch of groups though, and you should check them all out. I'm sure you will find something that peaks your interest and there is no limit on how many you can join. FYI, you can't see all of the boards in the Tower until you join. Then there is a role play section if you like to write. Discussions too.

Need anything, let me know. :)

Ryrin, Green Ajah Sitter

Welcome to Dragonmount! :D

Who are your favourite characters in the series so far? Do you read other fantasy than WoT?

Like the others have said, do check out the social groups (we have brownies at the Black Tower, feel free to drop by!) and join the fray! (Or frey? How do you spell that again? Anyway.) And if you're a writer type, check out the RP section of the boards as well - 'tis perfect for those of us who just can't get enough of the world of the Wheel! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask - that's what we're here for! And I hope to see you around the boards! ^_^

Who are your favourite characters in the series so far? Do you read other fantasy than WoT?

My favorite characters so far have to be Rand, Lan, Padan Fain, and Elayne. There are actually many characters I hate, but in a good way in that I dont hate them because they dont seem to fit or go with the story, but in that they go WITH the story so good and im so deep into the characters that there actions in the books make me furious. The main ones i hate are Elayne's two brothers, with Gawyn the more disliked of the two. I came to despise him by his hatred of Rand al'Thor and of because of his killing of hammar during the coup, and also because of his leading of the younglings, a gang of rebellious brats who can't even grow chin hair, yet they believe they are force to be reckoned with. And yes I love reading LotR and im working on war of the spider queen by salvatore

Archived