DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know what would save the light?

irriadal

Cell Phones.

The people of rand land are so freaking dis organized it pisses me off. Sample calls:

Rand rings up Tuon

Rand: Hey Tuon are you planning on having a meeting with me soon?

Tuon: No, it must be one of the forsaken, O btw mats here.

Mat: Hey Rand! I am now the prince of ravens. So you can stop fightning the seachan now.

Elayne + Morgase

Morgase: Btw im not dead.

Elayne: O, okay.

Elayne + Perrin

Elayne: You know some idiot is trying to start an uprising in the two rivers.

Perrin: Thats me

Elayne: Ok, NP a friend of Rand is a friend of mine.

I mean really, why can't some channeler make afreaking instant messanging device. It would make communication so much easier. Solve so many problems for the people of rand land. It justs pisses me off how disorganized they are.

Guest Barmacral

A big one that has bothered me is the lack of communication between Rand and Egwene, I mean, they grew up planning on getting married, but they can't even have the common decency to say "Hey! I'm the most powerful man in the world, and you are the most powerful woman, lets take 5 minutes to figure out what in the world is going on here."

Cell Phones.

The people of rand land are so freaking dis organized it pisses me off. Sample calls:

Rand rings up Tuon

Rand: Hey Tuon are you planning on having a meeting with me soon?

Tuon: No' date=' it must be one of the forsaken, O btw mats here.

Mat: Hey Rand! I am now the prince of ravens. So you can stop fightning the seachan now.

Elayne + Morgase

Morgase: Btw im not dead.

Elayne: O, okay.[/quote']

I'd add "Oh, you're with Perrin? He's cool, no worries."

Guest Wynne Jessal

LOL. I FERVENTLY agree.

Anyhow, haven't they located a ter'angreal or two that are used to talking to/viewing things from far far away?

In regards to that other topic ($1 million vs. book), this is why I would take the money... because then I could write the last book, for my own satisfaction, and there would be a new ter'angreal discovered for conference calling, and everyone would get together and figure out WTF is going on, plan for TG, and then... it would be smooth sailing from then on.

LOL. I FERVENTLY agree.

Anyhow' date=' haven't they located a ter'angreal or two that are used to talking to/viewing things from far far away?

In regards to that other topic ($1 million vs. book), this is why I would take the money... because then I could write the last book, for my own satisfaction, and there would be a new ter'angreal discovered for conference calling, and everyone would get together and figure out WTF is going on, plan for TG, and then... it would be smooth sailing from then on.[/color']

Now that's an idea I would support all the way! ;)

Archived