DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just started/finished AWOT in the last 6 months, new to forums

Glad to have you!!!! :) What did you think of the finish?

We have a discussion forum, role play section and social groups. While lurking, did you see anything interesting? I'm mostly in the White Tower and Warders. You can join as many groups as you want. FYI, you can't see all of the boards in the Tower until you join. I think there are enough groups here for everyone to find something they like.

I can't say anything of the ending myself :smile: so I will say hello and I'm excited to have you here! I am a member of the social groups, mainly the White Tower, the Ogier and the Band of the Red Hand, so I hope to see you around!

*I just can't say anything because I haven't read the end yet - although I have read the rest of the series many times and have been a fan for ages. :wink:

Welcome, Dobraine! You named yourself after one of my (admittedly many) favourite supporting characters; good choice! (Although it means I may or may not picture you as middle-aged Cairhienin until proven wrong. x) Apologies in advance!)

Who were your favourite characters in WoT? And since you say you've read almost all of Tolkien's works (if I read that right), who are your favourite Tolkien elf characters?

I second Chaelca's invitation to drop by the Black Tower whenever you feel like it - we have brownies! (Also any other social groups that strike your fancy. Nothing against any of 'em, at all.) Also, if you like writing, check out the RP section of the boards as well!

And finally, if you've any questions, do not hesitate to ask - that's what we're here for! Hope to see you around the boards! :)

//edited for spelling

Archived