DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New!

Guest Seralille

Guest Seralille

Hello!  I have been RPing in the WoT world since 2001, though somehow managed never to join DragonMount, so I have remedied that today!  I will be (hopefully) finding the time to create a bio for a novice character (in between a busy teaching job!) and posting in other areas as well.  I finally finished aMoL today, and it gave me the itch to get back into writing and discussing my favourite series!

Welcome to Dragonmount :)

Do not hesitate to have a look in the different social groups too. The black tower has brownies, the band really good drinks ... You will also find places to discuss the books with or without spoilers.

Feel free to ask any question here or on the other boards and most of all : have fun !

Hi, and welcome to DM.  I agree with the others, don't forget the social groups.  I'm in the White Tower and Warders mostly but check them all out.  There is a social group that focuses on writing too so you may like that along with our RP.  :)

Welcome to Dragon Mount, we always manage to suck people in eventually mwhahaha!

I am the Group Leader of the White Tower RP group. I'm super excited to see your interest in joining us. With all your experience elsewhere I look forward to seeing what you do with us :)

If you have any questions about RPing here feel free to send me a private message and I'll do what I can to help. If you have specific questions about the White Tower RP group you can direct them to me or to the Mistress of Novices, Leala Gymorraine.

Hi Seralille, and welcome to DM! :D

Oh, I know the post-AMoL feeling; I haven't made any progress in my own writing projects for the past year because I've been to stuck in the WoT world. ._. What's your favourite book in the series? Or favourite character? Do you read other fantasy?

Where else do you RP? I used to be a part of a really lovely WoT RP community in the early 2000's and I was really sad when the forum died over the years. Can't find too many active WoT RP sites these days, but way back when it seemed like there were loads.

Everyone else have already advertised the social groups, as well, so I'll just repeat that and hope to see you around the boards! If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask; that's what we're here for! ^_^

Welcome to DM!

Everyone seems to have talked lots about the site, so I just hope you are having fun, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

What do you teach? I'm just doing mom stuff right now, but I am a teacher - first and second grade mostly, but my Master's is in Special Education. 

Personally I am mostly in the Social Group section - Most often you will find me in the White Tower, The Band of the Red Hand, and the Ogier. I really hope to see you around! :wink:

Archived