DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Leelou

Arkham Villains - Game Over - scum win

I just reread the entire game, and I don't like Salami going after a noob as hardcore as he has. Golden makes good points, which I want to go back and read again. 

Vote Salami

Luci. Are you skimming or lying?

This is seriously how you play? I guess that's one way to go.  

Time to remove my joke vote

Unvote

Time to join me on Luci.

She's a noob and you're reaching hard. I wouldn't mind, but now you're lobbying for others to join you on her train, which indicates a desire to lynch rather than simply learn more information. Every joke vote is buddying. Singing terrible, awful Paul Simon songs in-thread is an attempt to gain favor points with everyone reading, which is a general variation of buddying. Epic logic fail. Pick up your game man, you're better than this.

Unvote

Vote Salami

He said it better than I did 

Really? You find that super-bad post of Golden convincing? Seriously?

WTF.

Care to comment on anything else?

I'm all caught up and this thing between Luci and Csarmi is fishy. I'm thinking one of them have to be scummy.

What makes you think so?

BTW, the greenlighted part is horrible.

Cause my behavior did not suggest anything like that.

And it couldn't even have. Not at this point. Typical scum tell. Let's slow the game. Let's avoid playing.

And with that, Lily places an L-2 vote. When theres been about half a discussion so far. Nice?

To whoever is interested, these are the games I have played one and a half to be precise cos one of them never finished.

1. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/84758-basic-die-hard-for-mafia-game-thread/  Hally's Die Hard Mafia game with csarmi darthe cloud kaylee etc. From start to finish.

2. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/86330-basic-the-circle-mafia-game-over/ this one never finished.

You both just keep digging into each other. Like you are trying to hide something.

Are we now?

Please, elaborate.

To whoever is interested, these are the games I have played one and a half to be precise cos one of them never finished.

1. Hally's Die Hard Mafia game with csarmi darthe cloud kaylee etc. From start to finish.

2. this one never finished.

Salami pwned

GE vindicated.

You acted like I was making that up. She stated earlier in this very game she has played 1.5 games. You keep calling me less experienced than her, so by your logic you're lying or skimming salami. Which one is it? Were you lying then, or are you lying now?

Lawyered.

Salami is the scummy one Dav, he's arguing semantics and has no leg to stand on. He denies Luci being a noob. One full game she's played. One. Let that sink in. And then argues that she's too active. What is the first bit of advice we give to new players? Just be active and everything will sort it itself out after you jump in feetfirst and observe what's going on until you think you've got it. She's doing what a noob is supposed to, and Salami wants to lynch her for it. Someone hammer this guy plz.

Luci, any reads now?

Davrick, what do you think about the quick votes?

Also, I do go to sleep now. Past midnight. Have a good night all.

FYI - please do try to refrain from linking/quoting old games. Play the current game you are in.

Sorry lee, won't happen again.

BTW, from where I come from, calling someone a noob is an insult. Newbie is neutral.

Edited by csarmi

BTW, the greenlighted part is horrible.

Cause my behavior did not suggest anything like that.

And it couldn't even have. Not at this point. Typical scum tell. Let's slow the game. Let's avoid playing.

And with that, Lily places an L-2 vote. When theres been about half a discussion so far. Nice?

You wanted to push Luci's lynch in a similar manner...if I wasn't on mobile and could multi quote, I'd quote where you told lily her vote belongs on luci.

I'm not gonna put him at L-1...we have time and he's going to sleep, i'll give him a chance to respond before doing so.

@Golden:

1) How is my FOS on you an OMGUS? Have you read my post?

2) I don't back it up with a vote cause I'm voting Luci.

3) Luci has played longer than you, noob.

4) Which of my posts been nonsense playfulness?

This is straight up wrong and has been proven wrong.

I'm saying experience is irrelevant here.

No free rides.

That's complete garbage. At what point in time did you mention "experience?" I could have put up with a "oops, thought you were newer", but you're straight up lying now. Complete BS.

BTW, from where I come from, calling someone a noob is an insult. Newbie is neutral.

BTW, since that rule applies to were you come from, should I consider the above @ quote 1 an insult?

Edited by GoldeneyesND

Whatever.

1) She started playing earlier than you (played longer)

2) Thats the gist of my post no matter how you twist it. You're dismissal of Luci based on her being a "noob". That's bullshit. Also, I seldom lie in maffia games. Lying is for the weak.

3) Mainly a way to point out the ridiculousness of your stance. But you can take it as an insult, if you wish.

Vote Count

salami (5) - Ishy, Luci, Goldy, Verbalicious, lovely Lily

Luci (2) - Pandy, Salami

Pandy (1) - Darthe

Not voting - Dav, RTE, Kronos, Hally, Nyn

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Moddess reserves the right to impose any nickname she deems fit in her vote counts and you must deal with them. 

I forgot how angry people get in mafia. Sheesh. 

3.  I've played longer than everybody in the game.  You're all noobs, then.  Pissing contest over now?

>.>

Well, anyway. 

Obviously Luci isn't the lynch for today. The Goldeneyes vs Salami thing is probably a bit of a non-event, though, and it feels like town vs town to me. Seriously, you're not going to catch scum by arguing about the definition of 'noob' and whether or not it's an insult. But then again, day one is always a bit of a shot in the dark no matter how much people argue (catastrophic errors by the scum team notwithstanding) and I'm okay with letting this lynch happen. I did laugh at the 'I seldom lie in mafia games' line. Heh. 

The two people I'm most cautious about (on general principle) are Verb and Ishy. Goldeneyes' case on Salami is not strong and I was surprised that Verbal agreed with it so quickly. Ishy is the most inscrutable player I know and is good both as scum and town. He wants Salami lynched and on Day One I can go along with that. If he's scum, the only way I think to catch him short of a cop viewing is to compare his votes against the alignments of people who flip. We will see. 

So, unvote, vote: Salami. L-1. Claim time!