DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Leelou

Arkham Villains - Game Over - scum win

No one gave me heat cause I was credible :P

Nyn

You didn't go out on any big limbs, so not much to give you heat on. Besides aren't you the heat? :tongue::wink:

She couldn't  - I was already dead.

No one gave me heat cause I was credible :P

Nyn

You didn't go out on any big limbs, so not much to give you heat on. Besides aren't you the heat? :tongue::wink:

She couldn't  - I was already dead.

I C WAT U DID DER

I guess RTE needs to be reminded that if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have made it to ends game. Isn't that just darling?

Nyn

Heyyyyy I didn't insult you! You were our secret weapon. Without you we was in trouble.

Everyone should order this list from town to scum. No exceptions and no two people on the same line.

Ishy

Hobbit

Luci

Wolf

RTE

Nyn

Darthe

There ya go.Vote Darthescum. Fwiw, the bottom three are my reads for the scum team, obviously. Top three are my solid Town reads with Wolf being my one unknown wildcard.

Just wanted to point out that I had them. Didn't expect Town to ninja-vote before I could even get home from work. :dry:

Edited by Ishmael Forsaken

Everyone should order this list from town to scum. No exceptions and no two people on the same line.

Ishy

Hobbit

Luci

Wolf

RTE

Nyn

Darthe

There ya go.Vote Darthescum. Fwiw, the bottom three are my reads for the scum team, obviously. Top three are my solid Town reads with Wolf being my one unknown wildcard.

Just wanted to point out that I had them. Didn't expect Town to ninja-vote before I could even get home from work. :dry:

Sorry :(

What I'd like to know is why wasn't RTE the lynch for today?  Not only did I queue him up nicely for town, but I flipped the TOWN TRACKER!  Granted, I did not track him.....but town would not know that.  It should have been yet another point against RTE, who was the easy lynch for today.

And how did we lynch the freakin' Doc at endgame based on a counterclaim that consisted of the word "busted"?

Wow.

You're talking about a town who managed to secure a D1 mislynch with half the players never even posting any game-related up to the point. Then not lynching the hammer guy with the reasoning that stank to high heavens.

Also, 28 pages on game (day 4) and 4 pages after the game.

LOL

Yeaah so this will probs gome off sounding bitter and shit but meh I'm drunk andit s how I feel so yeah.

This was one of the most perfect examples of LOLVillage I have seen in a while. as in terrible town. Not talking about everyone, but yeah scum team actually slipped up quite a bit, shouldn't hav e been that idfficult to catch at least one. I did something stupid andn got myself modkilled early tho I had my share of the blame as well. But Hallia... playing like you'll never get lynched cause ypu're the doc just goes to show a simple lack of understanding about how the game will play out. If you don't give the rest of town ANY reason to believe that you're town throughtout the entire game, they're much less likelyto believe a claim of yours at endgame. You claimed Doc like that's all you needed to do. I just wish you tried harder throughout games. :sad:

Lot of other apatehtic townies this game tho. Were willing to follow everyone but the one person you SHOULD have been- Verb. Not saying that cause I knew him to be town either- he was displaying a wim attitude and helped lead town to catching scum one day. I thought his case on RTE was pretty good, and RTE's reaction should have been enough for his lynch.

Darthe should have been instalynched or atleast megafos'd by everyone in the game for hi s speedhammer day 1. Salami is right, that D1 was TURRIBLE for town. And never really recovered from it.

Don't be a bad loser, Salami darling!

I'm a horrible loser Mr Panda.

But I'm 100% right here, I'm afraid. Also onthe dead QT. BTW this is the toned down and censored version of what I'm thinking. 

Despo, I disagree about Hally. I think she played quite well here.

She played quite a good game and she did seem clear town to me. Yes, she's timid, that needs improving. She can't win the game alone. 

But picking HER our Despo, really? Did you see what town's been doing?

She played quite a good game and she did seem clear town to me. Yes, she's timid, that needs improving. She can't win the game alone. 

Needs improving? Pfft. That's her game style. And considering it got her to survive till end game while you didn't even last a day might perhaps get a tiny bit of sense into that thick head of yours concerning how you're supposed to play :P

Hallia played just fine. I prolly would have done some things differently but not necessarily better.

Nyn

Well I wouldn't say that. We should all always want to improve. You know Hally, if you ever really wanted to try to play a different way I'm sure several of us would be more than Hally to mentor you or give post game analysis

Needs improving? Pfft. That's her game style. And considering it got her to survive till end game while you didn't even last a day might perhaps get a tiny bit of sense into that thick head of yours concerning how you're supposed to play :P

Hallia played just fine. I prolly would have done some things differently but not necessarily better.

Nyn

Maybe. Just maybe it's possible that you don't know everything I do.

Just maybe.

#justsaying

Edited by csarmi