DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for January 2014 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

67 members have voted

1. 1. Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?

• Yes!
    • No :P
    • It's not New Year by me yet

Songstress - Accepted

I'm horrible with resolutions, so this year I'mma just try to get through each day the best I can, and set myself manageable goals for shorter time frames when the motivation strikes.

Chaelca - Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah :)

I made a couple of resolutions (hone my sewing skills and improve myself at fighting with daggers in my reenactment group --> it will probably keep me busy for most of the year)

Theodora ~ Novice ~Newest Head of the Trehelion House :smile:

I spent awful time during the Holidays as I was very ill, so I will put my health first and I will try to be more relaxed. On the 1st I already completed one of my resolutions - to dye my hair red :tongue:

Mirshann Uuranor - Aes Sedai - Gray Ajah - Still Mother's general annoyance and resident Grumpy Cat aficionado :happy:

The word you were looking for is "Always" ... *grins*

Mirshann Uuranor - Aes Sedai - Gray Ajah - Still Mother's general annoyance and resident Grumpy Cat aficionado :happy:

The word you were looking for is "Always" ... *grins*

I didn't want to be presumptuous. :tongue:

/end roll call spamming

Nicana - Aes Sedai - Green Ajah

I decided not to make any resolutions this year. I can't seem to follow through with them anyway. lol

Kwom Masbag - Manshima

I'm going to work on my argumentative tendencies, my low patience, and my short fuse this year.

So far I've got the first one down, though the circumstances of it were...lamentable.