DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for January 2014 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

67 members have voted

1. 1. Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?

• Yes!
    • No :P
    • It's not New Year by me yet

Please post here so we know you're active :)

+

The poll this month is about ... NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!

Also,

go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active. If they don't want to, tell them to not come whining at me if their access gets removed because we don't  know they've been around.

Blank ~ Aes Sedai ~ Brown Ajah

Aiel Heart--Der'Manshima--Cuen'd'eren

Ummmmm I'm not sure? I kind of have ongoing goals for myself and don't start a new one with the new year

Kathleen, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah

I have carry over goals from the last few months really, so I don't know that I should call them 'New Year's Resolutions', but I will be putting energy into them starting this first week of the new year and hopefully procedeing with them going forward. 

WildTaltos ~ Aes Sedai ~ Red ajah

i put yes in taht feel reasolved to realy get over my illness ths year, thugh ive fet that way for cuople onths now, and Im also resolved to grow and improve as a priestt, now that I know I am worthhy of it since the solstice, which was new yearsfor me.

Rhea ~ Aes Sedai ~ White Ajah Sitter

I made a new resolution and a few of the same old ones. :)

Rekinu Alasayaar, Warder, Ren'Shai

I dont have any particular goals.  Just be good to others, Karma is hard to avoid when you are mean to others... lol!

Mashiara Sedai - Aes Sedai - White Ajah

I always make New Years Resolutions. It's part of the New Year tradition! I can't understand why anyone wouldn't. It's simply looking in the past year and seeing where you could improve. Unless everyone who voted "no" is perfect. :P

Sherpa. ~ wardling

unless sleeping has suddenly been considered as hard. then no. Wonder if there are any leftovers in the fridge..

Aidanna, newly Accepted :biggrin:

I did make resolutions (although I usually celebrate new year at a different time of year :wink:)

- be more mindful of happy stuff, and what I have in my life that is great.

- Relax more and stress less

- and Read more books :smile: