DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Aidanna)

The Novice Aidanna has completed her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until the Arches have been posted

Declaration of Self

I am a 32 year old mother of two wonderful girls. I love reading and writing, and playing music. I love to learn new things and meet new people. I had been a part of Dragonmount many years ago, and it was just by chance that I had decided to check it out again during the past few months. I have enjoyed everything, and have loved making new friends here. I have been through some incredibly rough stuff over the past few years, and having come back to Dragonmount and the White Tower feels like coming home. I had found the Wheel of Time series when I was much younger, and my love of it has grown. I love meeting people who share that same love of the books. 

Declaration of Commitment

I have loved my time here as a novice. I feel like it has all gone so fast because I enjoy the little games, and participating in events. When I came back to DM, I didn't expect it to have changed so much. There is always something going on, a discussion to read and take part in, or something new to learn. I have made many new friends, and have gotten to know some really great people. 

Declaration of Intent

As an Accepted, I want to try and promote the White Tower and its activities. I want to try to spend more time in some of the different Ajahs, and try to really get to know the people and where my niche is. I love this social group, and I definitely know I hope to become Aes Sedai soon. 

Wonderful Arches my lovely

*hands over a pile of banded dresses*

Great to have you *hugs*

*tackle hugs Aida*

Congratulations!!! Wonderful arches!!! So happy to have you!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the Ring, Aidanna :)

wheel06043.jpg

Thank you so much Mother!

And thank you very much everyone! I am so thankful to be here with you all!