DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Xthrax)

The Novice Xthrax has completed his requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post his arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until after the Arches have been posted.

Declaration of Self

I'm Xthrax, a 17 yr old student. I love reading books, watching movies and shows and also a fan of soccer. I'm a huge fan of Sherlock, Supernatural and Doctor Who. I read mostly whenever I'm not playing out. Life hasn't always been easy for me, but then I believe it would be dull without a few challenges. I started reading WoT quite accidently. My Dad had gone on a business trip and I had asked him to get me a book(the book was Jonathan Stroud's Ptolemy's Gate). But then he couldn't get the book and instead brought home tEotW. Reading the summary of it behind, I wasn't convinced but since I didn't have anything else on hand, I started it. And quite, glad I did. tEotW got me hooked on the rest of the series and I used wait eagerly for the next one in the series to come out. After I finished KoD I googled WoT and I found DM. I didn't join immediately, was more of lurker. But with school and other stuff taking up my time, I quite forgot about it. Later after I finished aMoL, I remembered DM and joined it hoping to find a group of like-minded fans since none of my friends read WoT. And I'm glad I did. After being here for a few months now, I'm really happy that i joined.

Declaration of Commitment:

My time here as a Novice was awesome. I really enjoyed the ride. I met a lot of people, got to know some really great people and put in a really great house. I took the WT class and took quite long to finish but I had a great time. I had great fun hosting and participating in a lot of events. When I joined DM, I didn't definitely expect something as good as this SG. I always like coming here, reading and taking part in the discussions and all other things.

Declaration of Intent:

As an Accepted, I will be little more active and try and participate more around the Tower. I always will try to help around as much as I can. I hope to get to know you all a lot better. I do hope to choose an Ajah and get raised soon. But always, I do hope to have a great time here.

Edited by Xthrax

It's been wonderful having you Thrax  :happy:

Welcome to the Ring! 

*hands over a pile of Banded tunics* 

Edited by blank

Excellent arches! Congratulations!

Congratulations and welcome to the Ring, Xthrax!

wheel06043.jpg

We are so happy to have you too! Congrats. Love your Arches.

Congratulations on your raising little brother! *hugs* Always such a pleasure to have aspies this committed to helping out and being active! It's been a true joy to have you help out with events! (and I'll get to those reqs <.< sooo sorry!)