DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
_Kynwric_

Who stands ready for promotion to Manishma?

oh my lord, he'll be even more full of himself now LOL

*tacklehuggersnugglebites Val! Congratulations!!

Well, how to start... always hard to start eh... ill just jump into it

My name is Jason Smith 19 yrs old i live in Australia, QLD, Brisbane i started reading WoT in Grade 10 after i was recommended to it by some seniors and other classmates, over the next 2 years of high school i slowly made my way through the series, only slow cause there was one copy of each in the library and there were about 20 ppl wanting to read them, my being a reader of less than sedate pace was annoyed but hey, made me reread each to catch what id missed.

I started my online WoTness on the wotmania site, not very active as the setup and well sluggishness of that particular site at that time put me off and i fell into lurking, but someone linked a topic through to DM and i found it was alot more active, through the years after school i flicked between the two sites but finaly thought id sign up and well the rest is history as they say.

As you all know my time as algai was less than uneventful, an enjoyable time for me making many friends and many memories, my tertiary study at the time took time away from projects and my job now takes more time than that did from me i will endeavour to make small amounts of time for such community projects if i am required to

i would list the many misadventures of mine but well most of you were there for them and it would more than likely reveal a hidden post size limiter or something like that :D

As Manshima i shall endeavor to follow and carry out the required commitments handed to me, whatever the may be..... while i cant elaborate right now as i havn't truly experienced my new role you can rest assured it shall be done.

congratulations Val!! The Guild could use more dedicated people like you!! you set a great example! :D

Sign in to follow this