DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for Aes Sedai? (The Don)

I will speak for The Don.

Donnie boy has been a member of DM for well over six years. I know this, because when I joined as a wee novice six years ago, he was already here and causing trouble. :D

He has been a productive member in that time, and has served in several staff positions (mostly in the RP). He has a tendency to come and go, but like all of us who are truly DM addicted, he always finds his way back home. His sense of humor and crazy posting frenzies are the stuff of DM legends. He is one of those few people that I can point to and say that DM wouldn't be DM without his influence.

I have to confess that I didn't even know that he was a member of the WT Org until just a couple of months ago, when he started checking out the various Ajahs. I, of course, immediately demanded that he go Red. :D Lucky for the Ajah, he agreed. And the Ajah fits him well. Like the Reds, he is an independant thinker, and doesn't much care if anyone else approves or disapproves of his decisions or actions. He will do what he believes is correct, even if that puts him in conflict with his friends. I will be proud to call him my Ajah brother. He is Aes Sedai.

And as an Addendum, because I promised. ~mutters~

I Muirenn Lina Alianin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah and Don's weekend Mistress, do release him from service as my weekend love slave.

Congrats and welcome home! :D

omg omg *fans his face* omg omg

lol... wow, this was a day over 5 years in the making (I was a novice for like 3, and Accepted for like 2)... almost like I was waiting to be raised in real time :D

So now what? Do I have to wait for my other sponser till I do the oathy thingies?

woooohooooooooooo I have a Brother (well one that actually speaks to me.... ok, maybe not that often...... and it's really more typing...... but thàt is so tooooooootally beside the point!)

*tackles Don to the ground and bites him all over*

Welcome Home, Brother!! :D

Now you better stick around at least long enough for your party.. *taps foot*

I will speak for The Don!

I met Don during one of his DM "comebacks," and interestingly got to know him better in the SG Chat, back when WT members hung out there more often. I always enjoyed talking to Don, since he seems to brighten up any place he enters. He's charming, sweet, and fun-loving. It was a long wait for him to be raised, and I'm so happy the day has finally come. Don will be a wonderful (and fitting) asset to the Red Ajah.

Congrats, Don! *Hugs*

*cackles madly* You all done did it now!

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Red Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Red Ajah.

Thanks Muir and Dwyn for those wonderful words :D You know I love Donnie's Angels always and forever. And thanks to everyone else thats posted so far *hugs you all* So now all thats left is to take over Amyrlinhood. The Amyrlin HEAT will rise again! *sprays beer all over as "louie louie" comes on the radio*

The Don

Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah

As you have sworn, so shall it be. You are bonded to us body, heart and soul. From this day on you shall be The Don Sedai, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah.

Welcome home brother, we have waited long for you.

*squees* Congratulations, Don!! Way to go!

Sign in to follow this