DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new member is here!!

Markusson

Hello everybody!!!

After many years visiting this site and reading some news, I have finally decided to register and participate. I'm a fan of the Wheel of Time many years ago, and an active member of some spanish communities. I hope to recover here the feelings that made the Wheel of Time a part of my life.

Hey!! Welcome ! I hope u'll enjoy ur time with us, although i don't think i'm the best person to give u a detailed tour, as i'm just returning from u huge break :biggrin:

Do not hesitate to have a look in our social communities : the white tower is having a festival of lights organised by the green ajah for example... but there are many many more things to check out !

Anyways, happy holidays and have fun!

wow, that's a good question ! I spent already 5 minutes yesterday to figure out where was that edit option ... so...ermmm ... i don't think i can help u there

and we don't make newbs mop up stables anymore for double posts, so no need to worry :tongue:

Hi and welcome to DM! I remember how large it seemed to be when I joined. There is a discussion area, a place for role playing (writing your own character) and there are multiple social groups. You can join as many as interest you. I'm in the White Tower and Warders. Spend some time exploring and if you gave any question just ask.

Hello and welcome to DM! As you can already see, we really love getting new members, and if you ever have more questions, just ask! :biggrin:

You can join as many of the social groups as you would like - I belong to the Ogier, the Band of the Red Hand, both the White and Black towers, and also to the writer's guild in the Tuatha'an camp. :smile: You won't be able to always see some discussions or forums unless you join, as some are invisible unless you are a member. I hope to see you around! 

Mark, I am not in the RP area. There is a sticky at the top called "The Welcome Inn" where it lists members to contact. I know the basics are that you create a character, a biography and get it approved.

Thanks for the notice Ryrin! 

Welcome to the site Mark ( I hope that is an ok shortening, if not let me know what you'd prefer). Instead of writing it all out here I have replied to your private message about the Role Play information. If you have any other questions about it don't hesitate to ask me :)

Archived