DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hayl3y

Hi there :)

As i have been away for a (big) while i thought it better to start by posting here ! :) I still have my old siggy, which is not really accurate i guess.

So how's dragonmount doing during xmas holidays?

Hello there! And welcome back I suppose ^^! Haven't ever seen you around here, if I had, I would've remembered your epic avatar x)

Not sure if you know where it comes from or if you used it because it looks nice  :wink:

On to your question! DM seems to be doing fine, and so am I xP.

I hope you're having a great holiday, enjoy your stay here in DM!

Hey ! Thanks for ur warm welcome :D

I used the avatar already a while back and i couldn't resist using it again (i love that anime, elfen lied is one of the best :3)

well ... i think i'll try to get all my ranks back in the different community section, if they accept me back that is ^_^

Welcome, Chaelca!!! I don't believe we have met but I'm very happy you decided to join us again!!

Hello! I am excited to have you back (although it is super nice to just be meeting you), I saw you were getting back to the Archers over at the Band :biggrin: I am in the Cav there. I'm in the WT and BT and the Ogier as well - maybe I will see you around some other groups too :smile:

Did you have a great holiday?

Hi Ryrin, nice to meet a fellow Green Sister *yay for the green power* :) . I don't think we have met, indeed .... but i guess there'll be a lot of catching up to do, after all this time. I guess we'll see each other in the festival of lights :D

Aidanna, (nice to meet you too XD), i tried indeed to make a return in all my previous groups. So i'll probably hang out in the Band and in the BT. I  never visited the Ogier ... but maybe i'll have a look in the future ?

Holidays are great, we're having a lot of family time. It's nice to take it slow and easy for a while. And you ?