DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It.....is....cold!

redarm

Well, it's 30 degrees in Atlanta right now, which is really cold for us. But I imagine you think differently. But it should warm up later today to around 60, so you can start hating me when I take my class outside to play this afternoon. 

Well, it's 30 degrees in Atlanta right now, which is really cold for us. But I imagine you think differently. But it should warm up later today to around 60, so you can start hating me when I take my class outside to play this afternoon. 

I think the high for the area today is supposed to be 19.  Of course the low was supposed to be 13 so who knows.  60 sounds nice.  That is shorts weather around here.

I remember.  I used to laugh when I lived in Alabama as a kid when everyone was so cold if it got below 40.  It snowed once, in April if you can believe that, and it was like the end of the world.  Everything came to a stop.  My sister and I were out playing in it because we had cold weather gear but I don't think we saw another soul until the snow melted a couple of days later. 

Just looked at the thermomter and saw -14F .  Probably should have stayed home today.  Anyway thouht I would share this ridiculousness in the hopes that someone could confirm that is still warm somewhere. 

Saturday morning at Jay Peak, it was -14 (F) with a -38 wind chill at the top when the chairs started running.

Archived