DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
U4ea

Who comes before us as candidates for Acceptance?

Thanks, Larmie! *huggersnuggles*

P.S. I'll be spending more time again soon in the TFL but needed to do one advancement at a time. :wink:

Congrats Dar! *snuggles* I'm so proud of my little minty!

Congrats to Odette, Gentled Ben and Harmony too! You all deserve it! *hugs*

Yay!. Thanks everyone!. ^_^

*hugs everybody in the thread*

Daruya,

Thanks!. ^_^ I'll be sure to check it out!. ^_^

Guest Arie Ronshor

Congrats to all of you!!! *showers you all in Lucky Green Clovers*

What was:I started WOT last year as my father was dying, mainly as an escape. My son recommended the series to me, and I found it provided a good distraction from my grief. I read it quickly and compulsively however, and so parts of it sort-of blur together for me. I'm looking forward to a slower re-read in which I digest it a bit better, but so far, I've only re-read the first two books.

I found DM after Googling WOT for info about RJ's condition and when and if the last book will be released. I was drawn initially to Theoryland, but I quickly ended up here.

What is: I'm not as active here as I was at the beginning, but I try to at least check in. I may not post, but I scan through a couple of Ajahs and other forums, so I stay somewhat abreast, although I overlooked this thread, as I rarely check the Hall unless it's time to post on the activity thread. I'm glad I thought to check here to see if I'd been raised yet. :oops:

I belong to the Aiel too, but I'm not very active there, and I bounce in and out of the book discussion forums, too. Hmmm...I'm sort-of inconsistent, I guess. :(

What will be: More inconsistency, probably, but I'm going to say that I'll be more active. :P

I'm glad that I found this site though, and I enjoy the time that I spend here, so I expect to continue spending as much time as I can, but unfortunately, that isn't always a lot.

Guest Karana Majin

Congrats to all! It's always exciting to get Raised! I still remember mine!

Sign in to follow this