DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueCon 2013: SoIAF Personality Test

Kaylee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are Eddard Stark.

Also known as Ned, you are a pillar of morality in a corrupt world. No matter what kind of people or situations you encounter, your sense of honor remains as strong as it can possibly be. You are rather introverted, but you are deeply caring person when it comes to your family and friends. You are forthright and often disgusted by people who are sneaky, deceitful and manipulative. You are serious, reserved, and righteous.

I am NOT suprised in the least by that :tongue:

I'm Bran, wich I'm pretty fine with!

You are Bran Stark

You have big dreams in life, and you get frustrated with those who think you are unable to achieve them. You love to explore and wish for more adventure in your life. You are generally introverted when it comes to interacting with others, though you have you have been known to have a few rather crazy outbursts. You love animals and feel connected to them. You have psychic tendencies and you know far more about life, and the world, than you let on. You are adventurous, perceptive, and resolute.

You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite is Asha Greyjoy.

Eddard Stark

You scored 160 Adaptability, 170 Humor, 410 Integrity and 120 Activity!

If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.
You are Eddard Stark.
Also known as Ned, you are a pillar of morality in a corrupt world. No matter what kind of people or situations you encounter, your sense of honor remains as strong as it can possibly be. You are rather introverted, but you are deeply caring person when it comes to your family and friends. You are forthright and often disgusted by people who are sneaky, deceitful and manipulative. You are serious, reserved, and righteous.

You are also similar to Catelyn Stark and Brienne of Tarth. Your polar opposite is Euron Greyjoy.

You are Bran Stark

You have big dreams in life, and you get frustrated with those who think you are unable to achieve them. You love to explore and wish for more adventure in your life. You are generally introverted when it comes to interacting with others, though you have you have been known to have a few rather crazy outbursts. You love animals and feel connected to them. You have psychic tendencies and you know far more about life, and the world, than you let on. You are adventurous, perceptive, and resolute.

You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite isAsha Greyjoy.

You are Petyr Baelish.

Also known as Littlefinger (a most curious nickname), you are, quite simply, the master of subtle wit and cunning. You have huge ambitions and a thorough understanding of the politics necessary to achieve them....

Also close to Tyrion Lannister

Might be true.

Cool I am Bran!

Bran Stark

You scored 280 Adaptability, 170 Humor, 350 Integrity and 200 Activity!

When I sleep I turn into a wolf. Do wolves dream?
You are Bran Stark
You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite is Asha Greyjoy.

Your result for The Song of Ice and Fire Personality Test ...

Bran Stark

You scored 220 Adaptability, 160 Humor, 350 Integrity and 160 Activity!

When I sleep I turn into a wolf. Do wolves dream?
You are Bran Stark
You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite isAsha Greyjoy.

LOL  

Why should death make a man truthful, or even clever? The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - the ground's too cold,

my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do ...

You are Dolorous Edd Tollett.

Just your luck getting this result, isn't it? Oh well, it's probably only a small tragedy in comparison to the rest of your entire life thus far, no? You

have a great sense of humor that is especially dry and self-deprecating. You can make any horrible situation into the funniest thing in the world.

You're also a person of high integrity. You stick with your friends and family no matter what, and you are pretty courageous. Of course, why wouldn't

you be brave? You're going to die either way, after all! You are dolorous, pessimistic, and downright hilarious.

This also said that I came close to being Jon Snow. (which is good. I love Jon Snow!) :p 

i dont read thes books so dont know who this person is but sems to fit othre than I dont think Im a natural leader and Im not very open or adaptable, thuogh I do like learnin abuot diferent cultures (so long as it isnnt modern capitalistic, becuse I alredy know more than enuogh about that).

You are Daenerys Targaryen.

Also known as Daenerys Stormborn, you are the last of the "Blood of the Dragon". You have put up with a lot of difficult people in your life, but you have not let this get you down. You may not seem like it right away, but you are a natural leader. You have a great amount of love for the world, but you know how to stand up for yourself when it needs to be done. You are very open and apadtable - you enjoy learning about and experiencing different cultures. Social justice issues are especially important to you. Madness may run in your family. You are strong, compassionate, and fiery

Littlefinger's of the world, unite!!

At the brothel. :P

Who would like to invest $$$ in Ishy & Theo Corp. - the Little Finger's Heirs! Financial investments in Entertainment Houses. Now is the moment - for one time only, to have the dreams of your life turn real. We will make your money dance for you!  :laugh:

You are Bran Stark

You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite is Asha Greyjoy.

Archived