DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for Aes Sedai? (Amavia)

*snuggles Amavia* Sorry haven't been here sooner, so personal things going on. Amavia has been a great member, she is active and involved and even when she leaves, she always comes back to. Since becoming an Accepted she has been actively involved in the ajah and I am so proud that she has chosen the green. *hugs* From this day forward you will foever more be a Sister of the Battle Ajah *holds the shawl up and waits for the oaths*

Congrats Amavia on your raising and.......

*throws Green glittering Confetti's on you* Welcome to the Green's *G*

I am sure we will be honored, Amavia!!!!

*speaks loud and clear*

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Green ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Green Ajah.

*smiles*

As you have sworn, so shall it be. You are bound to us in body, heart and soul. From this day on you shall be Amavia Sedai, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.

Welcome home, sister, we have waited long for you.

*g* Congratulations!!

*snorts* You just keep thinking that, I had the shawl over her shoulders, go back and read. Just keeping you on your toes! :wink:

Sign in to follow this