DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Basel is scum.

Unvote vote Basel

That's a fairly definitive statement. You're either being very cavalier about his accusations cause they're totally off-base or you're super uncomfortable at being looked at so early. 

Uncomfortable, no. I'm usually pretty high on the VC Day 1 so this is sort of routine for me. I actually enjoy it sometimes, it gives me a good perspective on some players when they try to jump on my wagon. IE: Basel.

Re-read his posts. His over-explanation of everything is simply gross, and the way he added a vote to be AFTER Tina did just gives me the heeby-jeebs. The dude is scum.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fluff is good as long as it is warm....i need warm right now - 3 hours in A&E not fun, but it beats work, lol

Fine, Aida, just fine, just checking in to see. Hi Talya.

Hi my dear, welcome to the game :-)

Greetings all! I'll be as active as I can be from SC this week! Was that a ! Talya? :laugh:

It was...haha, thought I had to throw it in there. 

nice little bandwagon on Arez going there, we need another one, someone do something scummy please, okay no one.

lets get another train going

UNVOTE 

VOTE AREZ

Your fishing thing was guessed how ever, you didn't even have the decency to explain to the newbies here, making them feel excluded.

Reactions now please

I'm not claiming that I'm a "good" mafia player or snything. But openly stating that you're starting a train because of reactions is in itself flawed. I'll let you think on that for a moment, don't really feel the need to explain it.

To break it down further.

After Womby comes in with his quick case and vote on me, Basel sort of nudges to see how I'll react. It was clear that I was being sarcastic towards Wombat, but Basel probes a little more. I asked him if he's looking for a reason to join the wagon (opportunistic) and instead of saying simply 'no' like he could've, he goes into an explanation of how it's only 24 hours into the game... blah blah.

Later, after Tina adds a vote, he retracts from me being someone 'that bears watching' to suddenly being voteable.

Looking for a reason to jump on an easy wagon Basel?

Now if that were the case, I'd have voted you already. The game is less than 24 hours old, and at this stage, I generally prefer to see who bears watching. Complimenting someone on their case against you is one of the most bizarre moves I have ever seen.

That's a lot of explanation when a 'no' would've sufficed.

Womby's case on you was a nice catch. But this seals the deal for me. Your reply makes no sense, since had I simply said no that would not have remotely sufficed. That would have been a weaksauce defense (actually, a lack thereof) and a total failure to justify my previous post. You're saying I should have gone with the response to you that would have actually pinged more. And this isn't something I would expect you to say if you were town.

Why would your wagon be any easier to jump on than others?

A good question, and one I would like to see the answer to, because you're not looking so good here, man. Vote AJ.

Seals the deal? Lol, I'm sure. Also, why feel the need to justify your previous post when it was a question about whether I was being sarcastic?

You guys see my point? He's trying to hard to appear clean. SMH @ you Basel.

Leyrann, such blasphemy will not be tolerated!! HERETICS ARE GANKED TO OBLIVION!

Vote Tina because she's always Swedish and I need to keep up appearances to the common public, we're totally not teammates because of nationallity.

Oh, you made a grave mistake, Arez. I main Riven.

Now if that were the case, I'd have voted you already. The game is less than 24 hours old, and at this stage, I generally prefer to see who bears watching. Complimenting someone on their case against you is one of the most bizarre moves I have ever seen.

Probably and honest move too, though. If it isn't sarcastic. I DO agree it's not likely to see a townie say that though.

Basel is scum.

Unvote vote Basel

Last time I checked you weren't Wombat.

I really do appreciate you breaking it down for me. :smile:

I like to know why people vote, especially when the votes start getting serious. 

Don't forget that mafia is a game of manipulation. Town, mafia, third party (if they exist)... All manipulate words to be benificial to their own goals. Some people can make a case that sounds like the target is sure scum out of less than air. Always be wary and make your own opinion.

Basel tunneling was obvious, I was talking about your reaction to his tunneling. 

It's WIFOM - "I can't possibly be scum because look, I just admitted you're right and I'm scum." At this point whatever, but it's something I'll file away. 

Meh.

Also, I never said Basel was tunneling. I said he was looking for a wagon to jump on.

lol No, not directed at you. 

Oh...well it prolly should have been.  lol

I'm doing better over here...only called someone's case retarded once in the TTSS game!  That's basically walking on water level impressive for me. 

Rag - you are being a bit nicer than I would have suspected... it makes me wonder if you are just trying to hide your scum alliance by being nicer than your norm.

Gunning for the newbs Snow?

Vote: Andrej

Attempting to defuse pressure on Aidanna by playing the newbie card for her.  That's scum behavior for sure.  I'm more inclined to think buddying than protection, but either way, AJ needs to go.

AJ - I do wonder about this as well, because you did come to my defense. Especially then when you said Wombat was correct in his read here... I feel like you buddied with me to possibly hide your scum behavior because although it was nice of you to defend me, I can't decide if it's because we know each other outside of the black tower and mafia and you just wanted to "protect" me, or if you needed to diffuse the "AJ is scum" bandwagon. 

lol No, not directed at you. 

Oh...well it prolly should have been.  lol

I'm doing better over here...only called someone's case retarded once in the TTSS game!  That's basically walking on water level impressive for me. 

Rag - you are being a bit nicer than I would have suspected... it makes me wonder if you are just trying to hide your scum alliance by being nicer than your norm.

Attempting to defuse pressure on Aidanna by playing the newbie card for her.  That's scum behavior for sure.  I'm more inclined to think buddying than protection, but either way, AJ needs to go.

AJ - I do wonder about this as well, because you did come to my defense. Especially then when you said Wombat was correct in his read here... I feel like you buddied with me to possibly hide your scum behavior because although it was nice of you to defend me, I can't decide if it's because we know each other outside of the black tower and mafia and you just wanted to "protect" me, or if you needed to diffuse the "AJ is scum" bandwagon. 

Eh, I start off most games very laidback.  Ask anyone who has played with me. 

I like to be off topic and ease into games, especially when it's mostly players I dunno very well.  I'll go full blown jerk at some point.

Basel tunneling was obvious, I was talking about your reaction to his tunneling. 

It's WIFOM - "I can't possibly be scum because look, I just admitted you're right and I'm scum." At this point whatever, but it's something I'll file away. 

You've become too smart recently as to WIFOM first days, GoldenEyes :wink:

Either Golden has gotten very smart Dora, or he is scum making sure to plant seeds of misdirection and deception... I'm watching you Goldie!

(I'm just gonna call you Dora in games because I'm the only one who calls you Thea :wink:)

Basel nearly on a lynch for day one, that makes a change. 

Fluff is good as long as it is warm....i need warm right now - 3 hours in A&E not fun, but it beats work, lol

Fine, Aida, just fine, just checking in to see. Hi Talya.

Hi my dear, welcome to the game :-)

Greetings all! I'll be as active as I can be from SC this week! Was that a ! Talya? :laugh:

It was...haha, thought I had to throw it in there. 

nice little bandwagon on Arez going there, we need another one, someone do something scummy please, okay no one.

lets get another train going

UNVOTE 

VOTE AREZ

Your fishing thing was guessed how ever, you didn't even have the decency to explain to the newbies here, making them feel excluded.

Reactions now please

I'm not claiming that I'm a "good" mafia player or snything. But openly stating that you're starting a train because of reactions is in itself flawed. I'll let you think on that for a moment, don't really feel the need to explain it.

I never said you were claiming anything of the sort, you aren't however a newb, but it is interesting that you should come back with that.  

I've been posting about waiting for this game to start and etc all this time and never actually remembered to sign up?

Explatives.

That IS funny!

These next few are out of order...

Really? I don't see it as odd at all saw it as a bit of sarcasm. Bazaar is very much an exaggeration and as someone said I see this as over stating. 

##vote WWWwombat

For the boasting in sign up thread.  lol

For boasting in the sign up thread?! I think I remember who that was....

Vote Rag

LOL

Hey hey hey now, I didn't boast!  I was just drunk.

There is probably a strong positive correlation between intoxication and boasting you know.

LOL haha

Now I feel bad...

unvote Rag

Sketchy.  Guilty conscience?

LOL haha

Now I feel bad...

unvote Rag

Hahaha no need to feel bad.  I'm sure I deserve it for some reason.

Yep.

Nice.  I thought I was going to have to do some work to catcyh the scum.  Guess not.

Wombats first post on AJ

Considering Aida had just gone about this being her first game, I see this as grasping at cheese straws, in fact I see the interaction between womby and AJ as more of working as a team here. But that's just a gut feeling on looking back over their interaction. 

*small facepalm...* Unvote, vote AJ. You get some pretty weird looks when you suddenly realize at work that you never unvoted in mafia and you proceed to let loose with a string of fictional curses. Especially when you aren't among fans of whatever universe you're swearing from.

That's beyond awesome - I wish I could have seen it!

*small facepalm...* Unvote, vote AJ. You get some pretty weird looks when you suddenly realize at work that you never unvoted in mafia and you proceed to let loose with a string of fictional curses. Especially when you aren't among fans of whatever universe you're swearing from.

Archived