DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

The_Vampire_Diaries_%28title_card%29.png

It had been weeks since the public received knowledge of the wealthy Mikaelsons family moving into the town of Mystic Falls... Everybody talked about how amazingly good-looking they were and the fact that they were all single was just a bonus... the things was, only select members of the town actually knew their big secret: they were vampires... and not just any ordinary vampires, they were the Original Family.

Elena Gilbert was at her home listening to the TV with her younger brother Jeremy and her guardian, Alaric Saltzman, when something on the news caught her attention. "Last night, a group of campers were found dead at their campsite. Police have stated that it was due to an animal attack, probably a mountain lion. This is the third animal attack in two months that has left more than three people dead. People are being warned...."

Looking at each other with knowing in their eyes, Elena, Jeremy, and Alaric called the vampire Salvatore brothers, their witch friend Bonnie, and vampire friend Caroline to discuss the killings.

"We already know who is to blame for this." Stefan looked at everyone while sitting down next to Elena.

"The Originals." Jeremy stated grimly.

"But which ones?" Elena asked. "I can't see Elijah doing this. This many people is starting to draw attention, and it's not his style."

"Klaus, definitely."

"True, but I doubt he is alone. He has two other brothers and his sister."

"Now how do we catch them and get them to stop?" Alaric demanded. As a vampire hunter, he'd taken out plenty of vamps, but the Originals could only be taken out a certain way, and it would require others to help him.

"Easy, we throw a party and invite them." Caroline said with forced cheeriness.

Rules:

1. This is a hammer game.... a lynch will be made when a majority is reached in voting and I am around to end the day... No votes or unvotes after a hammer is made will be considered. Self-votes are allowed. Voting for no lynch is not allowed...

2. Day phases will be 3 days .... Night will be 1.

3. If you need to be replaced or are going to be gone for a short time... please PM me.

4. NO editing of posts!!!

5. If a hammer is not reached by the deadline, a random player will be lynched with no coroner report...

6. No communication with anyone outside of this game thread will be allowed unless I have given you a QT... if you have to use any other method for communication, make sure I can see it.

7. You may not quote or print screen your role PM or any part of your role PM in the game thread.... paraphrasing is allowed... lying is allowed. 

8. Once you die, you are allowed one post along the lines of "Bah, I'm dead, go (whatever side you were on)." ... You may not include any game information in this post, and you may not post again on the thread afterward until the game is fully completed or I put you back in as a replacement.

9. Please submit any night actions in your role PM unless you have a QT... you may submit them either way in that case.

10. Do not make things personal. this is a game and treat it as such, if you feel that someone is taking things personal or too far, take it up with me... If I think either of these is happening I will intervene regardless. Please keep in mind that anything said on thread should be considered a part of gameplay.

11. Votes and unvotes must be bold and colored red. If you want to change your vote, previous votes must be unvoted first. If you are on mobile and would like to do this, the code (with no spaces) is: 

vote [/ b]

12. Character/role reveals and/or hints are allowed... however, I don't want a mass reveal.

13. If you have any questions, PM me. Have fun!

Players

1. Andrej Damon Salvatore, 1 shot town vigilante killed Night 4

2. John Snow Basel 2.0 Bonnie Bennett, vanilla town lynched Day 7

3. Hallia Elena Gilbert, vanilla town killed Night 6

4. Aidanna (coached by csarmi) Alaric Saltzman, vanilla town killed Night 8

5. Talya Darthe Kol Mikaelson, mafia goon lynched Day 3- won

6. TheRagnarok Jeremy Gilbert, vanilla town lynched Day 6

7. Theodora Esther the Original Witch, town vanilla lynched Day 5

8. TinaHel Tyler Lockwood, vanilla town killed Night 2

9. dapianoplay3r Sheriff Forbes, town cop killed Night 5

10. Izabella (coached by Songstress) Caroline Forbes, vanilla town randomly lynched Day 2

11. Wwwombat Matt Donovan, vanilla town lynched Day 1

12. Leyrann Turin Rebekah Mikaelson, mafia roleblocker lynched Day 4- won

13. GoldeneyesND (coached by RTE) Klaus Mikaelson, Mafia Godfather- won game for Mafia

14. Despothera Mayor Lockwood, vanilla town killed Night 8

15. Basel Gill Meredith Fell, town doctor killed night 3

16. Arez Stefan Salvatore, vanilla town lynched Day 8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived