DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for December 2013 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

You've survived an apocolyptic event which has wiped out 99% of the earth's population  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Hunker down where you are
    • Head for the hills
    • Head for the cities
    • Head for the farms
    • Head for an island
    • Head for the cities to loot what you can, then head for the hills
    • Head for the cities to loot what you can, then head for the farms
    • Head for the cities to loot what you can, then head for an island
    • Something else (specify)

Please post here so we know you're active :)

+

The poll this month is about ... END OF THE WORLD SCENARIO!

Also,

go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active. If they don't want to, tell them to not come whining at me if their access gets removed because we don't  know they've been around.

Theodora - Novice - House Trehelion

Same here, loot everything, move to the farm to learn to grow food, after all the loot is gone :wink:

Cindy brown AS kitty

I pack up what I can and head to Basel if I'm not there already. the rest of the plan is top secret. it involves access to shelter, water, food, medicine, and ammo.

Edited by cindy

Loot the cities and head for the farms.

tonnalea-  Accepted- The Great and Powerful House Sanche!

Blank ~ Aes Sedai ~ Brown Ajah

Yep, loot the cities and then head for farmcountry where there's hopefully some animals that's survived!

Misheru Sedai  - Aes Sedai - Green Ajah

Mashiara Sedai - Aes Sedai - White Ajah

I'd head to the city. It seems to me that would be the best place to find other survivors and make life as comfortable as possible.

Ryrin, Aes Sedai, Green Sitter.

Loot and head for the hills.

Rhea ~ Aes Sedai ~ Whit Ajah Sitter

Loot the cities then head for the hills! 

WildTaltos ~ Aes sedai ~ red ajah

not realy sure how to answer without knowing what the evennt was, but Im asuming that we are talkin about wiping out -human- population, so I am goingg to assume something thatt exclusive was causd by disease,  thereforee would be imperative to avoid cities, hotbed of pathogens, in which case wuold hope me and my family wuold mostly survive staying righht where are, in the countryy and woods and hills, dont think Éire would be a huge epicenter of chaos given not manyy people live here besids its island which geographicaly arent too easy to access. I picked otherr becuse me and family and evryone else aruond the area who we wuold ally with to help survive woulld stay right where we arre and begin breeding like crazy to take ovre rest of the island and start rebuildin some sort of society. defintly wouldnt want to live in a city becuse withuot all the peoplle maintinnig infrastructure and water treatmentt in sewage, would become a cesspit besids that all the helplesss humans would probaly go cluster there and killl each othre for the resources whch would soonn run out becuse city is a parasitic habitat, only survives by the energyy and resources bruoght in from elsewhere

Edited by WildTaltos

Brandie, Aes Sedai, Green Ajah Captain General

Loot what I can and head for the hills, I've always wanted a cabin in the woods :wink:

WildTaltos ~ Aes sedai ~ red ajah

not realy sure how to answer without knowing what the evennt was, but Im asuming that we are talkin about wiping out -human- population, so I am goingg to assume something thatt exclusive was causd by disease,  thereforee would be imperative to avoid cities, hotbed of pathogens, in which case wuold hope me and my family wuold mostly survive staying righht where are, in the countryy and woods and hills, dont think Éire would be a huge epicenter of chaos given not manyy people live here besids its island which geographicaly arent too easy to access. I picked otherr becuse me and family and evryone else aruond the area who we wuold ally with to help survive woulld stay right where we arre and begin breeding like crazy to take ovre rest of the island and start rebuildin some sort of society. defintly wouldnt want to live in a city becuse withuot all the peoplle maintinnig infrastructure and water treatmentt in sewage, would become a cesspit besids that all the helplesss humans would probaly go cluster there and killl each othre for the resources whch would soonn run out becuse city is a parasitic habitat, only survives by the energyy and resources bruoght in from elsewhere

I like a man with a plan *grins*