DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: The Tainted Days of Christmas!

Niniel

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thump thump....thump thump....That was all he could hear; the beating of his heart as he went up the tube.  As his tube deposited him on his pedestal, he looked around at the others.  There were a couple of people from his district he recognized.  He spotted Dasher a few spots away to his right, and he could barely see Vixen across the circle of pedestals from him.  The others he only knew by name and by what little he had gleaned in the days leading up to the Games...people like Peeta, Tina, Rand, Katniss, Aviendha, and others.  As the cannon sounded, several people dashed into the melee around the giant Christmas Tree in the center.  Instead of weapons, there were items like giant candy canes with sharpened ends, exploding ornamental balls, and toys...all kinds of toys.  

(To Be continued!)

December 13 - Talya

4_3078PeppermintCandyGingerbreadManOrnam

I saw mummy kissing a dragkhar... 

Task: Gather at least 4 members that you can dance through the threads on the main board with, singing Christmas songs. You all need to dance and sing in at least 4 threads. Post links here. 

December 14 - Panchi

bacon-christmas-ornaments.jpg

Dashing through the snow, in a jo-car here we go…

Task: Trollocs are people too! Make a Christmas party for Tubby and his friends. Think about what kind of food, games, songs, gifts etc would suit baby trollocs. 

Lets start with starters. Baby trollocs like Tubby and his friends are always hungry and it would be a good start to keep them fed as they arrive.

Birds of Paradise salad- Salad is nutritious and growing trollocs need nutrition so here a salad with a myriad of spices and lemon to keep them busy eating.

Cobra fries- Actually this has all kinds of snakes though original version contained only monacled cobra.

Salamander rolls- crispy salamander in rolls

now to cook food easily, we will play some games

Catch the human- I have left some humans in field, all Shadowies and Darkfriends of course. Tubby and his friends would have to find them. One who catches most humans wins.

Cook the human- Now these baby trollocs have to cook their food. This would save of the trouble of using Compulsion on someone to make them make main course for trollocs

some songs to play

Christmas is coming. Tang bang *fight*

I am hungry

so very hungry

But now I am eating.

Another song

Once there was a trolloc named Narg

He met Tubby on the way

They became friends and

Had a fun time

(both the above songs to be sung to the tune of random notes accompanied by screams)

we can't forget good ol' jingle bells, can we?

Kill the humans, kill the humans

Kill them all the way

oh what fun it is to eat this fresh meat

After the party when its time to go home, Tubby and his friends receive gifts.

Skulls of humans they killed as tokens!

And a chimney so Santa can visit them!

December 3 - Rag

ed9f_doctor_who_christmas_ornaments.jpg

There´s just one thing I need, I don´t care about the presents, underneath the Avendesora tree…

Task: Santa doesn´t like to talk about his age. When I asked him he said: "If you swap the numbers in my age you will get half my age ten years ago." How old is Santa?

I literally just saw this. 62.

Swap is 26 which is half of 52(62-10).

Lets start with starters. Baby trollocs like Tubby and his friends are always hungry and it would be a good start to keep them fed as they arrive.

Birds of Paradise salad- Salad is nutritious and growing trollocs need nutrition so here a salad with a myriad of spices and lemon to keep them busy eating.

Cobra fries- Actually this has all kinds of snakes though original version contained only monacled cobra.

Salamander rolls- crispy salamander in rolls

now to cook food easily, we will play some games

Catch the human- I have left some humans in field, all Shadowies and Darkfriends of course. Tubby and his friends would have to find them. One who catches most humans wins.

Cook the human- Now these baby trollocs have to cook their food. This would save of the trouble of using Compulsion on someone to make them make main course for trollocs

some songs to play

Christmas is coming. Tang bang *fight*

I am hungry

so very hungry

But now I am eating.

Another song

Once there was a trolloc named Narg

He met Tubby on the way

They became friends and

Had a fun time

(both the above songs to be sung to the tune of random notes accompanied by screams)

we can't forget good ol' jingle bells, can we?

Kill the humans, kill the humans

Kill them all the way

oh what fun it is to eat this fresh meat

After the party when its time to go home, Tubby and his friends receive gifts.

Skulls of humans they killed as tokens!

And a chimney so Santa can visit them!

Excellent!

Archived