DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sevanna's fate

badhead

I'm not sure what the process of a Seanchan property gaining rank is but I have the impression that the high-ranked ones (such as Selucia) were raised and trained for the position from a very young age. And even if it was possible for someone who was made property at an adult age to gain such a position it would require them to have the patience to play the system, and I can't see Sevanna doing that, she's too delusional.

Not to sure why the Seanchan would bother to keep her, she can't channel and the only slaves I can think of they kept who couldn't channel were rulers of the nations they took over.  Sure the Aiel fought the Seanchan but the Aiel ruled no nation so I would think the Seanchan would view them more as roving bandits.   

• 4 weeks later...

Not to sure why the Seanchan would bother to keep her, she can't channel and the only slaves I can think of they kept who couldn't channel were rulers of the nations they took over.  Sure the Aiel fought the Seanchan but the Aiel ruled no nation so I would think the Seanchan would view them more as roving bandits.   

The Seanchan seems to keep all people they capture; and they seem to find some role for each of them.  Only exception seems to be saidin channelers; the Seanchan kill those.

Archived