DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Asmo Killer

Sabio

I just discovered something in the Towers of Midnight and not sure if this has been brought up already.  But anyone who still doubts Asmo was killed by Graendal go to page 852 and read.  Took me only 3 years to discover Sanderson put that little nugget of info in there.

I was just looking in the back of the book and discovered what Brandon had written under Graendal.  I know there were a few non believers regardless of the hints that were put in the book since in the book there was never any actual POV stating Graendal had killed him.  Think many like me never really pay attention to the back part of thee book.

Just like some still don't think Moghi was the one to pretending to be Samm even though a hint was dropped in the last book.

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered something in the Towers of Midnight and not sure if this has been brought up already.  But anyone who still doubts Asmo was killed by Graendal go to page 852 and read.  Took me only 3 years to discover Sanderson put that little nugget of info in there.

Where is this nugget on page 852. I'm seeing nothing about Graendal and a lot about Mesaana. 

Depends on the book's version, try the Epilogue. It's likely SH grabbing her at the end, and there's at least two relevant bits: where she decides to hide (which doesn't answer the where + how quote well) and why SH thinks she needs to be punished.

That may not be what the OP is talking about :)

The only point of this thread was simply to say I never realized until I was bored and flipping through the back of TOM that there was actually something that said straight out so and so killed Asmo.  And I wasn't about to look through a 189 page thread to see if someone had mentioned this point.

That link was fan fiction, not Robert Jordan.

And as I mentioned, RJ read it and said the theory was correct. He left a note specifically stating that.

As for the rest, with traffic being so low these days I don't think we need to worry about the thread getting locked.

MB, once again this wasn't to start another 100 page topic on who killed Asmo, it was to simply state for whoever still didn't believe Grendal killed him that it clearly stated in the back of TOM that she did it.  Also to point out it took me like 2 years to discover it was there.  Most agreed years ago grendal did it but some were looking for concrete proof.

Archived