DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Egwene???

Guest leebarr

Guest leebarr

In book 7 or maybe 8 Egwene is at the fronzen lake meeting with the Andor nobels and is asked if she is tavene by a member of The Band of the Red hand (forgot his name and dont have book with me). Could she be or is it the pattern forceing events around her to help Rand in the Last Battle?

Guest Wynne Jessal

I think with the number of people who can see ta'veren (including Siuan Sanche) we would know if Egwene was ta'veren by now.

We would know if ANY of the characters that have been introduced so far had also been ta'veren.

I think that she may be have been affected by growing up with three Ta'veren. And the fact that she is supporting the Dragon Reborn, the most Ta'veren of any person that we've seen since Hawkwing, has to help he some to in that respect.

Well .... lil bro, they weren't ta'veren when they were growing up. You become ta'veren at the point the Pattern wants you to. So technically, she didn't "grow up" with ta'veren.

Don't worry, someone had to explain it to me too.

And leebarr ... when Talmanes made that comment to Egwene, it was a mild joke. He wasn't serious. He was just impressed that she had the Aes Sedai and the Andoran and Murandian nobles well in hand. Siuan can see ta'veren (as Wynne mentioned), and has been parked in her lap for months. If she were ta'veren, we would know.

Archived