DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week--AUCTION!!!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh, lovely!  The Amyrlin is my slave . . . er . . . servant . . .  yeah.  So.  What shall I have Mother do?  I must ponder this.

Oh, and Fnorrll, I decided to just make you sweat it this time.  I'll get you next time.  Or the time after.  When you least expect it . . . Bwah-hah-hah!  I must repay you for the Princess Leia slave girl costume . . . :biggrin:

Ooooooh, it's my kitten! 

*grabs her kitten and snuggles*

I'm still thinking of what to have you do . . . IOW, how far can I afford to go before my entire wardrobe is at risk for the next decade . . . ? :biggrin:

I'm not feeling very creative lately.  How about listing some ideas for me to consider for Elgee?

(BTW, I'm not going to use Elgee to pick on Myst by pinking the place.  Myst deserves a long break from pinking!  :biggrin:)

Hey, now that's a neat idea . . . I can get Elgee to wear a "Fnorrll is a Darkfriend" siggie and, in every post she makes in the WT, mention something about him being a Darkfriend . . . Hmmmmm . . . .I must ponder this.

Ooooooh, it's my kitten! 

*grabs her kitten and snuggles*

I'm still thinking of what to have you do . . . IOW, how far can I afford to go before my entire wardrobe is at risk for the next decade . . . ? :biggrin:

*Purrrrrrs and gives Dar kittyrazorclawlovekneads on her lap*

Archived