DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week--AUCTION!!!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imma bid my points on Dav.

And if I win you sweetie you are going to spend all week writing "Blank is not black ajah, I made that up. She is the bestest." at the end of every post you post in the Tower. 

And maybe I'll find you an ugly siggy to match. 

Mwhahhahaha

And if I win you sweetie you are going to spend all week writing "Blank is not black ajah, I made that up. She is the bestest." at the end of every post you post in the Tower. 

Mwhahhahaha

Well, since I wanted to bid on Dav myself because he's just sooooooo much fun to pick on, I'd like to donate all of my bidding points to blank for this purpose. 

**flutters her eyelashes innocently**  This MUST be done. 

Mwhahhahaha

Well, since I wanted to bid on Dav myself because he's just sooooooo much fun to pick on, I'd like to donate all of my bidding points to blank for this purpose. 

HOW COULD YOU!!!! *heart breaks*

Mwhahhahaha

HOW COULD YOU!!!! *heart breaks*

Awww......don't cry, my precious Duckling. I just don't have the points to win you in a bid, even if I could try. Though I'd like nothing more than to order you 

about for a week, I cannot. I don't think that I would really get anyone with the teeny tiny amount of points that I have, so I'm being nice and donating them to

a more worthy cause. Please don't be upset. You're still my favorite Ducky. :wink:  

(And I'm sure you will pay me back for this in kind. lol )

Dav...you KNOW that I'd make you do something WAY more embarrassing than what blank has in store. Your chances are better if someone else

bids on you. You know my rule, Duckling. :wink: The one about teasing my friends incessantly?  So in the end, this could probably be better  for 

you. :biggrin: 

Cindy has special permission to give her points away, and I'm going with the "divide among the leaders" route because it makes sense. If someone else feels an extreme need to give away points, please PM me, but I'd really much rather avoid the confusion that would cause :P 

However, if you want to team up… :P somehow that's different in my brain's set up

I bid my 11 points on LG :biggrin:

Heart, any special reason you didn't count this?

A spcial kind of sleepiness ;) 

Archived