DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week--AUCTION!!!!!

Aiel Heart

Throughout Gameshow Week, you've been playing games and earning points, and now is your chance to spend them, on one of these lovely people!

*Presents a lineup of people on stage*

Those Up For Auction:
Heart
Blank
Misheru
Tyler
Kronos
Brandie
Davrick
Nyneave
Izabella
Elgee
Leelou

Fnorrll

But how do you bid on one of these lovely people?
Well, you can post how many points you'd like to bid on who in this thread, or you can me with your bid. If you post your bid here, it will be publicly displayed. If you PM bid, it will be "hidden" until the very end.
You may change your bids at any time.

Please note that one of the games might be recallobrated so the points will possibly change

Auction Points:
KassidyRose Dai’Shain--1
GoldeneyesND--2
Hallia--5
_CLOUD--5
Liitha--5
Panchi--5
Basel--6
Crimson Ayla--6

Ryrin--7
Pralaya--7

Aiel Heart--8
Tynaal Consen--8
TylerRVG--9

Misheru--11
WolfbrotherKronos--11

Leelou--15
Xthrax--21

Daruya--23
Mashiara--24
Blank--25
Kwom--25

Kaylee--28
Tonnalea--28

Aidanna--45
Rhea--39
ReleaseTheEvil--44
Songstress--48

Theodora--48

If your name is in red, then you may pair up with up to three other red people OR one blue person and one red person (or just one blue person)
If your name is in blue, then you may pair up with one other blue person OR up to two red people
If your name is in yellow, sorry, but you have to go it alone ;)

YOU CANNOT BE ON MORE THAN ONE TEAM!!!!
If Squirtle is blue and he’s already paired up with Zubat (blue), he cannot also become partners with Charmander (red) and Vulpix (red), he has to just stay with Zubat or ditch Zubat to be with Charmander and Vulpix.

To register a team, please PM me. Include all members of your team in the PM, and make sure you list each member, their color, and how many points you have altogether. You may also come up with a team name if you wish ;)

RULES:
1) You can bid on/buy UP TO TWO people.
2) You may not bid on yourself or your bonded
3) You may only partner-bid based on the parameters stated above
4) All "orders" given by owners must be appropriate, and must not interfere or abuse staff powers in any way. Any attempt to go against this will result in disciplinary action.

You have until this timer runs out to place your bids.

When time runs out, winners will be announced!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN

PUBLIC BIDS

Heart

--Kronos (11)

Mother

--Misheru (11)

Fnorrll 

--Heart and Leelou (23)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please note that "orders" can be… Any sort of thing

For example, Ayla and I once ordered Mills to skip through a thread singing "You Are My Sunshine"

Last year I had Mashiara come out with a comical newsletter

etc :P

ok, I have too many points I didn't mean to greedily grab and I'd really like to give them to someone who would like to make a bid but... I don't know who to give them to.

if you would like some of them, pm me and I'll divvy them amongst the first um... three, five, well whatever math is easiest.

and thank you heart for letting me do that :blush:

I'm not really interested in bidding on anyone (Not that my measly nine points are gonna get me anywhere good) but it should be entertaining to see how this all plays out.

I bet I'll be the last person who gets brought, huh? Oh dear, bad memories of sports class in school where I was always picked last to be on a team shoot to mind.

1354822750134.jpg

So like if I bid all my points on someone, and someone bids more points on them, are my points gone or can I bid them again?

Mish - I love that signature! I wish I had skills like that - that's a cute idea!

Your points and who you have them bid on is not set in stone until the timer runs out. If someone else bids more on a person, you can just move your points somewhere else. 

I am a secret bidder, if I am outbit would I be notified?

The secret bids are not revealed until the end, so if someone secretly outbids you, you will not be notified. You can, however, follow the public bids.

It's kind of mean, but it's also part of the fun :P 

Okies, here's what imma do.

I'm dividing my points among the four accepted/novice/initiates who ran the threads for this event cause they didn't have as much time to earn points and they were really good games.

that's 15 each to thrax, Aida, Thea, and tonna, with one extra left over for thrax just because.

and I will try not to look into all your purses next time you leave them with me at the tower Christmas party :blush:

Archived