DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadow Rising Question

Lavaliar

Well, I'm back on track after a long detour! I finished TDR months ago but a lot of things got in the way since then. Now that things have calmed down some, I can immerse myself again.

Query: Is TSR the only WOT book not to have a Prologue?

Just a general question: I'm starting to feel the "burn" with all of the characters running around, has anyone kept notes while reading the series? Did it help? I'm thinking of starting a journal of notes to go along with my reading just to keep things straight!

Just a general question: I'm starting to feel the "burn" with all of the characters running around, has anyone kept notes while reading the series? Did it help? I'm thinking of starting a journal of notes to go along with my reading just to keep things straight!

If you need one...

It's not the only thing I'm reading (!) I'm also reading WOT rather slowly, I also write novels. So yeah, it's a lot of side characters to keep track of. Some of them I remember or half remember when they crop up but not if they were mentioned once in EOTW or TGH. I imagine it only gets more dense as it goes on  . . .

It's not the only thing I'm reading (!) I'm also reading WOT rather slowly, I also write novels. So yeah, it's a lot of side characters to keep track of. Some of them I remember or half remember when they crop up but not if they were mentioned once in EOTW or TGH. I imagine it only gets more dense as it goes on  . . .

Here is a good resource for keeping track.

http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/

Here is a good resource for keeping track.

http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/

Very nice thank you! :smile:

Archived