DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Far Madding

Toenail

K, so there are 3 Ter'Angreal in Far Madding that emulate a Stedding right? I believe it was Cadsune that points out that she would love to study them, but it was impossible because she can't use the source in there. Well, she and Nynaeve both have their own "well" that lets them channel in there. Why don't they just use that to study the Ter'Angreals? Or do you think they also have a weave disrupter built in like Mat's Fox head medallion?

I have been wondering that since I read the book that Rand went to Far Madding in, and thought I would ask.

Assuming they make it through TG, they (or some other AS) will probably study it eventually. The reason they didn't do it before was because they didn't want to get their attention at the beginning. Later, after they did use the Well they didn't want to get rid of their leverage to get Rand back.

it isn't cadsuane that wonders about that. it's one of the AS that is with her that she assigns to the Sea Folk and she says it to them. i don't think she is aware of either cadsuane's or nyn's well until possibly SL if she knows even then. if i remember right, all of nyn's stuff is given to alivia and it's never mentioned if the other AS are aware of exactly what nyn has on her.

Archived