DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yet another newb here...

Kyara

Hello DMers!

I have been looking for a good WoT site for quite some time now, and I think I may be able to stop looking finally!

(Notice that my excitement has caused an over-use of exclamation points! HOORAY!!!!) :D

I have joined and Org, and am now off to find a fabulous RP spot to snuggle into. Hope to "meet" you all soon!

Guest Emperor

Hmmm, I bet you joined the WT org. No I am not bitter!!! I am just not going to throw the "Welcome to DM Kyara" I had all planned up in anticipation of your arrival. I am taking my cake back to my boards and eating it alone!!!!

Seriously though, welcome to DM.

Guest Emperor

Oh... in that case I have to head back over there and set up all this stuff.

*tries to cover up the holes in the cake where he dipped in with his finger*

lol... that's what I call ingenuity, Kyara. Welcome :D

Good to see you are exploring the boards. Seeing as you've been looking for a while, I am guessing you have read all the books... hope you'll vote in my Asmo poll on the WoT discussion board.

Ingenuity... I call it a weakness for frosting, but your way sounds much better! :lol:

I have indeed finished all of the books, and am anxiously awaiting to devour the last... my wheelbarrow is empty and ready.

An Asmo poll! I'll definately cast a vote, though in my house Asmo arguments usually end up with at least one broken dish.

lol... that sounds like fun :D I think if we had china plates here, there would be a mountain of broken plates rivaling Mount Everest next to the Asmo thread by now, lol.

So... does this mean that I am not the only one that eats wedding cake only because there is frosting on it? And always fishes for the end bit? :P

I thought everyone tried to get the bit with the most frosting... you mean there are only two of us?!

I have a friend at a local bakery that brings me a cake every year on my birthday. This year he just brought me a decorating tube full of frosting with a bow on it. All the sugar, none of the sticky fingers.

Happiness is a large tube of frosting, and a big stick to keep other people away from it. :twisted:

Thanks again for the welcome!

How could I not join the Seanchan? They offer cake. Plus I think they do mean things to you if you tell the Emporer no. The rumor is they make you watch Casper Van Dien movies until you lose your mind. *shudder*

But really, I watch WAY more movies and telly than is healthy, and the Seanchan Org seems like a natural choice. I get to discuss shows and movies I love, and rant about ones I hate... Add in the cake, and you have perfection!

You did join the White Tower org, right? :lol:

Hello Kyara, and welcome to DM!

I am your mentor Narina

Great to see you on the boards.

I think I sent you an email introducing myself and giving you a few tips.

If you have any questions about points or anything feel free to email me back. *nods*

:wink:

Guest Emperor

*faces Narina with a switchblade in hand*

I will fight you for her!!!

*starts dancing to West Side Story*

What? A straight guy can dance to West Side Story and wear a pink tutu... right?

Stay cool empy! Stay cool man.

Welcome Kyara! Oooh, I see you have Narina as a mentor. She's a sweet lady.

Have fun getting to know everyone. It looks like you've already found a couple of niches around here, so I bet you won't have any trouble finding your way.

Guest Emperor

*signs a headshot and gives it to Mendorah*

To my biggest fan Mindy,

Please stop calling at 3 in the morning and hanging up, it scares me. The dead roses on my doorstep disturbs me as well.

Take Care,

Empy

Guest Emperor

Next you will have me rolling over and fetching the paper.

Bad Empy makes me think of a dog.

A handsome dog that likes his belly scratched..... mmmmm....

Archived