DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Kaylee)

The Novice Kaylee has met her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until after the Arches have been posted.

Declaration of Self:

I am Kaylee, a mother to a wonderful baby girl, Kailyn whom I adore greatly. 

IMAG1501_zps8d36eb76.jpg

I started reading WoT as a dare from a friend because I said I didn't like fantasy much and wouldn't like the series. I was wrong, I love it! (Please no spoilers this was years ago, I didn't get past book 2 and am now re-reading with book 1). I came to DM after Tress introduced me to it. I love it here, the friends, the escape and of course the mafia games! The WT has been a place of comfort to me and I love my family here.

Declaration of Commitment:

I have spent time exploring different Ajahs and Diciplines and will continue to do so. I have participated in as many as I can, and after the wedding/honey moon I plan to continue doing so. I've met very wonderful people here that I feel make this seem like home. (Mish, Tonna and Brandie to name a few).

Declaration of Intent:

I plan to continue to be as involved as I'm able and to get a better feel for where I belong. As it stands I feel I get along with the Yellow and Green Ajah's the most, but I plan to consider all as I get to know them. My biggest future goal is to not stress about my wedding (that takes place next week). I'll be becoming a stay at home mom which will be a challenge and a dream come true. I can't wait to get to know the WT better and stay involved!

Lovely Arches my dear - and good luck for the wedding!

Welcome to the Ring  :biggrin:

Congratulations Kaylee!

*hugs*

Your daughter is such a cutie!

Edited by Aidanna

Lovely Arches, Kaylee, and what a beautiful little girl you have!  Congratulations, welcome to the Ring, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!