DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new here

Elgee

Hi there everyone !

Well, I'm new here, was checking somewhere when a new WOT is to be published, came across this link, and here i am.

I've never role played or anything before, but i'm concidering it here - it looks like so much fun !

well, in RL i'm a rental administrator in Cape Town, South Africa. i'm not bonded, have no children (apart from my 3 cats) and i can just about keep a chilli plant and a few african violets alive - indoors, that is ... hehehe

i read ... and read ... and read ... and sometimes work :)

when on here, i'll be like an indicator - it's on, it's off, it's on, it's ... you get the message.

i can only get online at work, and only if the boss aint looking ... shhhhhhh...

i want to become a novice !

hey Elgee!! we have already met, but welcome again! :D

congrats on your novicehood! and dont forget that there are alot of other ORgs on DM that is very fun as well! so look around, and see if you find anything you like! and if you have any questions, please ask on PM or anywhrere else :D

Hi Elgee :D

thanks for calling a yellow so quickly... the bruise on my head has completely dissapeared :wink:

Sirayn is the best person to talk to about roleplay... I am sure she'll be looking in sometime soon... otherwise, send her a PM. Questions about anything else... fire away :P

hi MsDanya !

*curtsy*

you gave me a dress, i believe ?

shhhhhh.... *whispers* i'm not a novice yet ... waiting to hear from the Mistress ...

trying the whole PM thing ... will see if it works ... lol

isn't my avatar & siggie pretty ????

Ata made it for me ... :D

*loves blue and green .... and purple ...*

*lovingly fingers the beautiful blue dress Ms Danya lent her*

*sighs and hands it back*

thank you, Ms Danya ... i guess i'll be wearing white for a while now ...

*blushes* yes, the ava & siggy is ever so pretty !

If I told you I'd have to shoot you. :roll: It's an in-character group - a secret and illegal Aes Sedai organisation run by the Amyrlin Seat which is currently busy saving the world. If it moves we kill it; if it doesn't we steal it to use in the Tower's defence. That's the Order in a nutshell. :P

nope the amerlyn cant do anything she wants...as she already is learning as green ajah head and will continue learning as she become amerlyn

you see ;) the Dark wont alove that...*grins* you should really consider coming a dark novice or as we call it acolyte...so much fun *s* and get to learn things from another perspective

and no pestering oaths when you are done...just the world infront of your feets to harass as you want...even *gasp* terorising the amerlyn

for more info look at

Shayol-ghul.jpg :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

edit button ?? ... hhmmmm ...

*looks around furtively*

spot the Preview and Submit buttons ... where's the edit button ???

uhhhh ... what's double posting ?

*blushes furiously and checks roots in mirror again*

its in your post after you have posted it! look in the upper right corner of your posts and there it is :wink:

and doubleposting is when you accidentaly hit the submitbutton two times, and your post appears two times after eachother in the thread. its abit annoying but if you work fast enough, you can jsut delete the last post you made (the one that was double) and you'll still have the post you made, but only one of them :wink:

did that make any sense? lol..

and dont be embarrased! I remember I had the same problems when I joined, but I post so much that I have learned all the trics! :D

Archived