DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ryrin

Browns

It's very hard to find pictures that aren't of prettified people, Basel. If you don't want to see what I found and consider vaguely Brown, then you're welcome to just skip over my posts.

It's very hard to find pictures that aren't of prettified people, Basel. If you don't want to see what I found and consider vaguely Brown, then you're welcome to just skip over my posts.

They are pleasant to look at. :)

I love the ones with the blue eyes.

I think Browns could have natural beauty.  Those who are lucky enough to have it, don't have to work at it.

In addition, I see Browns as courageous and warriors within their own ways.  Diligently they search history and can even sacrifice their own lives if necessary, as Verin did.

I think I've gone beyond my own superficial and initial paradigm of who and what the Browns are.

O.o

Thank you for posting so much in our Ajah, and thank you for decorating this thread with such beautiful pictures.

I don't know what to say about the rest of that so just thank you.

I don't think one can "typecast" any Ajah. There are Browns who love clothes, and flirting, as there are Yellows who look "as wide as any man and taller than most", and Greens who "look(s) like a farmwife with brown hair cut close around her square face".

All different, all dedicated to their Ajah's causes, all wonderful no matter how they look or act, just as here on DM, IMO :)

I don't think one can "typecast" any Ajah. There are Browns who love clothes, and flirting, as there are Yellows who look "as wide as any man and taller than most", and Greens who "look(s) like a farmwife with brown hair cut close around her square face".

All different, all dedicated to their Ajah's causes, all wonderful no matter how they look or act, just as here on DM, IMO :)

I don't have a square face.

O.o

Thank you for posting so much in our Ajah, and thank you for decorating this thread with such beautiful pictures.

I don't know what to say about the rest of that so just thank you.

You are most welcome.

P.S. Elgee thinks I look like a farmwife.

farmwife4.jpg

(I know).

Just took an advantage of the opportunity she gave me. :)

I absolutely love the coffee & kitty one!

I love that dress! Wouldn't mind wearing something like that :)