DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Songstress)

The Novice Songstress has met her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until after the Arches have been posted.

Declaration of Self

I am in transition. 

Five years ago, I was newly widowed, unemployed, grieving, with a very small circle of friends. I was playing World of Warcraft regularly, and looking for something new to read to pass the endless hours alone and occupy my mind, which led to rediscovering a love of fantasy literature starting with the Warcraft universe novels, leading into A Song of Ice and Fire, and thanks to my adopted sister Kaylee, the Wheel of Time.

I discovered the Wheel of Time series about 3 years ago, and soon thereafter found Dragonmount. Early in 2012, I ventured outside the book discussion forums, and a whole new world opened up to me.  I discovered mafia, made new friends, found the Social Groups and made even more friends... I discovered new passions, new sides to my personality, new hope, and learned to love again.

This place has changed me, for the better I believe.

Declaration of Commitment

Although I had been involved in the Black Tower and in mafia for well over a year, my time so far in the White Tower has exposed me to people I would never have met otherwise, and given me an avenue to get to know better some I had run across superficially.  I've explored the Tower and learned so much about each of the Ajahs, played games with the Warders, and gotten to see new sides to so many of you.  It has been wonderful and enriching.

Declaration of Intent

As an Accepted of the White Tower, I plan to continue to explore the Ajahs to ensure I find the best fit for my eventual home.  I see parts of me in every Ajah, and people I care about in all of them.  I will join in discussions, and participate and help lead in events for as many Ajahs and Disciplines as I can to help build my understanding and my relationships. I hope to find a home here, with brothers and sisters who will enrich my life and help me continue to learn and grow.

Wonderful :biggrin:  :biggrin: 

I'm very glad you decided to join the Tower Tress   :happy:

Congrats *hugs*